To provide high quality service, 100% +1 to the listing partners, buyer specialists, purchasers, and property owners which will facilitate in overseeing sellers and purchasers to closing. Through following the systems inherent in the position, customers are converted to raving fans.
Our busy, fast paced office is looking for a qualified person to be able to quickly adapt, remain positive, and self-organize their day. They must keep a positive attitude, and have a fresh minded approach to all processes and people they are in contact with. This individual must also be a quick learner, who regularly offers above excellent service.
We prefer someone with experience in one of the following: Closing Assistant or Closer for a title company, a Processor or Underwriter for a lender, or a Closing Coordinator for another real estate related office. Additional qualifications can be someone with strong residential real estate experience.
• Strong computer skills (strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Social mediums)
• The ability to know how to read a Closing Disclosure and HUD1 Closing Statement
• Being well organized, Trustworthy, and Dependable
• Have professional phone etiquette
• Have excellent customer service skills
• Being Solution oriented
• Being easily adaptable to new situations and people
• The ability to multi-task effectively in a positive fast paced work environment
Amanda Howard Real Estate is ranked in the top one-half of 1% of the more than 1,100,000 Realtors nationwide. This distinction, of being in the top 50 real estate teams in the country is in large measure due to being a 'boutique' firm which allows us to offer our services in a more streamlined and professional manner.
"We will keep striving to always provide top level service to our clients. Serving families is always our focus," Howard says.
Amanda Howard Real Estate services both North Alabama and South Florida, and we are expanding to other areas.