Healing Well Counseling
Are you interested in working with clients impacted by hurtful relationships and systemic injustice?
At Healing Well Counseling we move beyond just “talk therapy”, to including body and brain-based treatments to heal. It also means we are intentional about how we maintain a space that is as safe as possible for both clients and for ourselves as therapists.
As we expand, we seek new clinical social work graduates wanting to develop a trauma specialization, grow as mental health professionals, and social workers interested in helping us form a new culture for other clinicians.
- Training in somatic and brain-based treatment
- Free supervision towards your independent licensure
- Free access to continuing education courses to meet your yearly CE requirements
- Done-for-you marketing, intake scheduling, insurance claims, and client billing
- Use of our easy-to-use documentation system
- Ability to set your own schedule
- Remote work
- Opportunity to increase to full-time status (with additional benefits)
- Conduct virtual counseling services, including individual, couples, family, and/or group therapy
- Assess clients' mental condition and progress in treatment based on a review of their presenting problem, clinical assessments, and any other information provided
- Diagnose clients' mental condition as needed, using the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5) and the International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision (ICD-10), keeping in mind cultural and systemic factors that may impact accurate diagnosis
- Work with clients on the best interventions to support their goals
- Collaborate with a client’s treatment team (i.e., PCP, medication perscriber, teachers, etc.) as necessary
- Complete clinical documentation for each client including, but not limited to: intake assessments, progress notes, treatment plans, termination summaries, etc timely fashion
- Complete disability and Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) leave applications for clients when appropriate
- Attend regular supervision and monthly team meetings
- Maintain licensure and abide by all laws, rules, regulations, and codes of ethics that are binding upon or applicable to the services provided
- Master’s Degree in social work
- An active LCSW license (or recent application for licensure) in the State of Massachusetts.
- Have an area in your home (or other approved location) where you can conduct daily counseling sessions privately
- Strong writing skills
- Available to hold 15 or more client sessions per week
- At least six months of an internship where you provided individual therapy
- Willingness to obtain trauma training within a few months of hire
$45 - $50 hourly
About Healing Well Counseling
We believe in deep healing: That means, the healing we provide must go deeper than words. We talk, but we also provide practical tools to help you heal.
We believe in transformation. As therapists, we recognize the power dynamics implicit in our roles. We commit to continually listening, assessing, and addressing the ways in which our identities, actions, and processes can impact each other.
We believe in transformative community: As therapists, that means we take care of each other so that we can be healthy and present with our clients. With our clients, that means we continually look for ways to build, recognize the strengths of, and connect them to their surrounding community.