Summus Healthcare is looking for a Clinical Research Coordinator to join our growing research team.
This position requires support for our patient-centric clinical trials in cardiology and endocrinology.
Clinical Research Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the smooth running of clinical trials.
- Collecting, coding, and analyzing data obtained from research.
- Informing participants about study objectives.
- Administering questionnaires.
- Monitoring research participants to ensure adherence to study rules.
- Adhering to research regulatory and ethical standards.
- Maintaining detailed records of studies as per FDA guidelines, including things such as drug dispensation.
- Ensuring that the necessary supplies and equipment for a study are in stock and in working order.
- Bachelor’s degree in a science-related field is required; a Master's degree in a science-related field is highly desired.
- 2+ years of increasingly responsible management experience in the healthcare sector that includes strategy development, positive retention results, and creative problem-solving.
- Experience in clinical research studies is strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to assess current operational effectiveness and needs.
- Engaging verbal/written communication skills and the ability to comfortably interact with people from all kinds of backgrounds.
- Powerful professional interpersonal skills with the ability to establish/nurture connections.
- Reliable team player.
$38,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Summus Healthcare
Summus Healthcare manages primary care and specialty clinics throughout North Texas. We believe in providing patients with premier care and supporting our employees with training, mentoring, and development opportunities.