Isaacs & Isaacs PSC
Isaacs & Isaacs Law firm is seeking a Clinical Coordinator who has knowledge of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) due to head trauma.
- Review and summarize medical records for head-related trauma.
- Prepare chronologies and timelines based on medical records.
- Be objective and honest in evaluation facts of case regarding potential TBI (Traumatic Brian Injury).
- Communicate regularly with client's legal team with recommendations for future medical testing.
- Facilitate scheduling of TBI testing between medical providers upon request.
- Send all necessary documentation within client case files.
- Oversee the testing results process, keeping the legal team informed on status.
- Maintain accurate documentation within client case files.
- Stay up-to-date on education related to brain injury treatment, testing and terminology.
- Educate attorneys about medical issues.
- Translate healthcare language for attorneys and staff.
- Advise attorneys on medically complicated cases based on records and facts to case.
- Assist clients with medical questions as needed.
- Preferred Bachelor's degree in medical related field and one year related experience, preferably with brain injury survivors.
- Preference is given to Certified Brain Injury Specialist (CBIS). Company will assist candidate in obtaining certification if not already certified.
- Prior experience in a rehabilitation setting with neurologically impaired patients is a plus.
- Must have strong work ethic and be able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have great people skills as the position requires a great deal of client contact.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to prioritize work and work under pressure.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Must be familiar with relevant laws as it applies to personal injury claims, motor vehicle accidents and insurance.
- Must have exceptional communication and written skills.
- Must have computer skills including knowledge of Word and Excel software and Microsoft Outlook.
- Knowledge of insurance coverage types and policies is helpful.
- Knowledge of medical terms and traumatically induced conditions is helpful.
- Knowledge of relevant laws as it applies to personal injury claims, motor vehicle accidents and insurance is helpful.
$45,000 yearly + bonus
About Isaacs & Isaacs PSC
At Isaacs & Isaacs PSC we have been winning personal injury cases for the people of Kentucky, Indiana, and Ohio for more than twenty years. We understand the devastating injuries and pain that can be caused by car accidents, truck accidents, and other personal injury incidents.
We take care of our team at Isaacs with a benefits package that includes but is not limited to - Competitive Salary, Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance, etc.