Lido Wellness Center
The Clinical Outreach Professional is in a highly visible and critical position within the company, responsible for developing and maintaining direct referral relationships in designated markets. The Clinical Outreach Professional works with the Chief Marketing Officer to generate significant census and revenue growth. The role requires the ability to build relationships, effectively communicate Lido Wellness Center’s levels of care, and generate business while maintaining the confidentiality of our program and strategic direction.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Lead sales/business development activities in designated geographic markets, cultivating and maintaining relationships and representing Lido Wellness Center at events and sponsored
- Thoroughly introduce Lido Wellness Center, our clinical program content, and all levels of care to effectively market the company at conferences, industry events, and other marketing
- Collaborate with the Chief Marketing Officer to develop and effectively implement the strategic marketing plan, resulting in census and revenue growth
- Document all activity in Salesforce to report on sales activities and track admissions; it is expected that Salesforce be utilized on a daily basis
- Communicate wins, opportunities, and program perceptions within the market, providing feedback and recommendations, as appropriate
- Coordinate on-site and virtual tours, clinical introductory meetings, and referral community educational opportunities
- Collaborate with alumni services when needed
- Promote Lido Wellness Center through various vehicles including face-to-face meetings, emails, phone calls, and collaborate with the digital marketing team with input for social media Collaborate with clinical and admissions teams to ensure consistency of service and messaging by frequently communicating with those respective team members
- Monitor and report referral source satisfaction with resolution suggestions, when appropriate
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other related field or an equivalent combination of education and Master’s degree and clinical background (LCSW, LMFT, CAADC) preferred
- A solid understanding of recovery in mental health and substance use disorders, plus Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (written, verbal, active listening, EQ) and the ability to build relationships and influence others to drive census and revenue growth Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, G-Suite, and Salesforce or equivalent software products A professional manner in your presentation
- Willing to travel, as needed, to promote Lido Wellness Center
- You are able to connect with people in person, on the phone, and in written communication. You are passionate about helping people and connect with a variety of approaches to recovery. You’re self-aware, have high emotional intelligence, are an effective communicator, and ethics and integrity come naturally to you. You are achievement-oriented and genuinely delight in well-executed work benefiting the client and the company. You work well in a team environment and believe there is more power in the community than there is without it. You’re dependable, have a good sense of humor, and show up ready to get it done.
$80,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Lido Wellness Center
Lido Wellness Center, in Newport Beach, CA, provides integrative, holistic, and comprehensive mental health care for individuals 18 years and older. Using evidenced-based modalities for primary trauma and mood disturbances, Lido offers both PHP and IOP levels of care. Our empathic, licensed and credentialed medical and clinical providers honor the unique composition of each person focusing on their mental, physical, relational, and spiritual wellness. Lido was founded by a team whose professional experience combines years of clinical work in somatic experiencing, psychology, marriage and family focus, and DBT with an emphasis on trauma, mood disorders, disordered eating, and co-occurring issues. Our mission is to be the last treatment experience our patients will need.