The Clinical Coordinator is responsible for coordinating clinical services, training new clinicians, and supervising clinical staff. The functions are performed as part of a multi-disciplinary team and include the development of the child’s in-care therapeutic plans and facilitating transfers. These duties will be performed based on education, training, and certified counseling experience within the social service field.
- Coordinate clinical services by providing oversight, supervision, and training of staff clinicians
- Monitor clinical services documentation
- Develop and maintain ongoing partnerships with community-based providers
- Audit and assure all intake, admission, and diagnostic assessments with children are completed and document results according to program standards
- Collaborate with treatment team members and children to develop treatment plans
- Provide weekly one-to-one counseling and crisis intervention as needed
- Assure and assist in facilitating psycho-educational and therapeutic client groups
- Continually monitor the mental well-being of children and arrange/ advise clinicians to coordinate appropriate services as needed
- Provide consultation and documentation regarding a child’s functioning, mental health status, and treatment needs
- Assure clinical services are provided within the program adhering to state, agency, and funder requirements
- Coordinate and ensure proper onboarding training is provided to all new clinical staff for the program
- Develop corrective action plans or disciplinary memos to address performance issues of clinician staff in collaboration with Clinical Director
- Bilingual in Spanish Preferred but not Required
- Master’s Degree in social work, counseling, marriage and family counseling, or behavioral health profession eligible for license by AZ Board of Behavioral Health.
- Licensed to provide clinical services in the State of Arizona
- 2 years of postgraduate direct service, preferred with children and youth in in-patient, residential, or detention facilities
- Must have supervisory experience
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to be nimble in the work-space environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and tactful interpersonal skills required
- A sound work ethic with the ability to act both independently and as part of a team.
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft 365 products including Excel
$69,000 - $74,000 yearly
About Neighborhood Ministries
Neighborhood Ministries is an organization that has a strong culture of growth and lifelong learning. All roles within the programs have a common focus on creating safety for the children we serve. By building trust, we work towards helping children feel supported and empowered to live their lives. We seek compassionate, knowledgeable, and dedicated individuals.