Health Craft Clinic
We are a small Vancouver Physiotherapy clinic.
This role is new to the clinic so you will have a chance to co-create with the owner.
As part of the clinic operations team, you are required to have a high level of enthusiasm, hospitality, and a passion for getting things done. You must enjoy answering the phone, be willing and able to adapt to changing situations, and have a "whatever it takes attitude".
This role is essential to deliver a lasting impression with each of our guests, and you're committed to providing the best experience possible. Your best allies will be: thinking outside of the box, creative problem solving, and being super resourceful.
One day you might be asked to find new vendors for lights and another day it may be explaining why an insurance claim has been rejected.
This position starts at around 25-30 hours but can become 40 hours (as it grows) with the right person/fit. The expectation of this role is that within 60-90 days you will be able to handle ALL clinic operations and the owner can be almost entirely hands off. (With the exception of what to order for the party trays :D )
*There is a 1-year commitment* Do not apply if you are not ready to commit 1 year.
- Providing all clients entering the clinic with a positive experience.
- Providing new client interactions prior, during, and after their session.
- You will be answering phones, handling all appointment bookings (including online booking).
- Follow-up outreach for new and existing clients.
- Complete internal administrative paperwork (billing, insurance, necessary forms).
- Replying back to emails, and insurance providers.
- Assist in helping to make the clinic more visible on social media.
- Brainstorm new ideas to enhance/grow the clinic operations.
- Experience with JaneApp and third-party billing is an asset but not required.
- Positive Attitude and willingness to do whatever it takes mentality.
- Someone with 1-3 years of experience in years of experience working in customer service and hospitality (Willing to train someone with minimal experience as long as they have the right attitude).
- Resilience, creative problem solving, and able to think outside of the box.
- Experience/interested in physiotherapy, health/medical, etc. would be nice but not required.
- Preference for someone that can bespeak Cantonese/Mandarin would be preferred but not mandatory (Please indicate on resume if you speak Cantonese/Mandarin).
- A resourceful, adaptable individual that thrives in fast-paced environments and working in collaboration with teams.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
$18 - $22 hourly
About Health Craft Clinic
When you work at our clinic, you'll learn more in 1 year than you would at 2-3 at another clinic. By necessity, you'll need to wear a variety of hats and jump in. That's why we're only looking for people that want to make a difference and are ready to handle what's to come. We're excited to meet you and have you on board!