Perfect Match Consulting
Client Support Associate
Law Firm in Teaneck is seeking a Client Support Associate to join our Team. The ideal candidate will have experience in sales and client management. We are looking for an individual with strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills and an empathetic spirit.
To ensure that we are compliant with all Covid-19 orders, interviews will be scheduled via video for candidates. This is an In-Office position.
Office environment with normal business hours necessary to satisfactorily perform job functions. No overtime will be required.
- Willing to talk to new people
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Process and respond to potential client calls, inquiries, and requests
- Scheduling appointments with Potential New Clients as an Intake Investigator
- Timely and accurately transfer new case info/details to our computer system daily
- Coordinating all required client documentation and letters pertaining to the case sign up
- Adhere to all Firm policies and procedures related to the Client Engagement Agreement
- Maintain confidentiality of all client information, protected health care information, and business operations and practices.
- Work with Billing Department to create invoices and receive payments from clients.
- Weekend work required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent organizational skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of MS Office /EXCEL
- Professional appearance and behavior
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of previous related experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
$40,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Perfect Match Consulting
The firm operates in an elegant office setting and you have a wonderful opportunity to become a true part of a professional family. The team will guide you to become part of the team.