We are looking for a full-time, remote Client Success Representative, who is a post-sales advocate for our podcaster clients, managing the on-boarding process during the entire launching or transition process. CSRs will also be the main U.S. point of contact during the production process when there are any issues during Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) development and later during episode production. CSRs report directly to the Operations Manager who reports to the COO.
As the primary communicators with clients and the rest of our team, CSRs are expected to:
- Check our CRM (HubSpot) frequently to make sure that clients are receiving, opening, and clicking links within our emails regarding their set-up and production.
- Log and track all emails and phone calls into the CRM and make detailed notes so any other team member would understand what transpired and what actions need to be taken.
- Record all training and client calls for review and provide all links to the client as well.
- Make sure that every new client is sent all on-boarding information within 24 hours and if it has not been shown to be received or opened within 48 hours, that a call is placed, that no client waits more than 5 days for their first on-boarding call or goes longer than 7 days without communication or a check-in from their CSR during the set-up, launch, or transition process.
- Bring issues to the attention of an immediate supervisor before it becomes critical and the client calls us.
- Continually share suggestions on process improvements, new organizational ideas, and new client services or product upgrades with the Operations Manager and/or COO.
- Advocate for podcasters and make sure they are able to take advantage of all the social media, PR and interview programs.
- Have as many technical calls as needed to make sure that the Podcaster understands how to record and is recording simply and successfully.
- Referring clients to coaching calls, help resources, essential additional products or services that will help Clients keep podcasting successfully.
- Basic understanding of basic WordPress blogging and editing
- Basic graphic design language understanding
- Great Communication Skills - written and verbal
- High attention to detail
$50,000 + Benefits
About Brandcasters Inc
Our podcasters need to feel like the star and focus of our business. While we are not encouraging prima donnas, our podcaster-centric mission means that our clients need to feel that their show is our show and that it is unique and worthy of standing out in a noisy digital world.
At Brandcasters,Inc., we value a corporate culture that is comprised of excellent communicators, problem-solvers, and continual learners. We expect our teams to be collaborative and cooperative. We value a high level of individual integrity– people with follow-through, who do what they say they are going to do and are self-driven and self-directed. We strive to be a company that delivers unexpected value, creating Podetize™ Pride– pride in our work, technology, and clients.