Fortified Realty Group LLC
Are you a good listener? Self-motivated to succeed? Ready to take that NEXT step?
Invest in yourself! As a Client Success Manager, your role is to nurture clients and help them achieve their life goals. Whether you're seasoned or new in the industry, this rare opportunity gives you a chance to jump into real estate with little-to-no experience!
During your shift, you might...
- Prospect for new clients on a daily basis from various lead sources
- Be the first respondent to incoming leads from internet sources; Craigslist, Sign Calls, etc.
- Schedule appointments for Listing and Buyer Specialists
- Input/manage client database
- Input/manage lead database
- Manage 50+ new leads each week work with existing leads to convert into buying/listing
- Manage contact database system.
- Call past clients and your sphere of influence to ask for referrals.
- Willing to be held accountable for goals/results.
- Attend training and establish daily role-play partners.
- Set up an "Ideal Week" that blocks time for your 20% key activities.
- Track all of your key business activities. Set weekly goals.
- Measure conversion ratio and meet performance benchmarks.
- Communicates effectively with peers, superiors, customers, and vendors in written and
- verbal form.
- Practice, memorize, and internalizes scripts.
- Ability to block out distractions and listen intently to the conversation that is occurring.
- Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity through their ability to build rapport.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Organized, systematic, and detail-oriented.
- Results-oriented and high achiever.
- Basic understanding of computers and navigating the Internet.
- Career development and training focused.
- Strong phone voice
Key Activities Duties:
- Practice, memorize, and internalize scripts at least 1-2 hours/week.
- Work a pre-planned 20+ hour part-time work week.
- Prospect for new clients on a daily basis 1-2 hrs/day.
Make 50-100 contacts per week by calling on:
- Expired Listings/FSBOS
- Sphere of Influence
- Past Clients
- Just listed/just sold
- Open houses
- Do 5-10 hours of lead follow-up per week.
About Fortified Realty Group LLC
Not just another agency, Fortified offers a unique set of tools and resources to our agents and staff. We empower you to be yourself, putting you in the driver’s seat of your own success.
At Fortified, morale is incredibly important to us! We strive to keep a pleasant workplace for all staff, keeping in mind each individual’s needs. The atmosphere of the office feels small, but our team is constantly growing.
Located in the heart of the city, we are near dozens of local hot-spots. You’ll easily find your next favorite coffee or dish. Not to mention the nearby post office and free access to parking.
With our grass-root values, we are a team of dreamers. Each one of us THINKING BIG, while doing BIG things. We act with urgency, believing that tomorrow will be our most important yet.
Fall River, MA also happens to be the 7th hottest real estate market in America according to Redfin!