Carolina Family Estate Planning
Are you driven to succeed?
Do you play to win?
Are you the kind of person who likes to learn? Do you aim to be the best at whatever you do?
We are seeking a Client Success Coordinator responsible for supporting the Director of Client Relations. This position is for someone who is committed to providing exceptional administrative support to clients and our sales team and is naturally inclined to be helpful. Our growing Cary-based firm provides estate planning, elder law, asset protection, and estate administration legal services. Our goal is to make our legal services an experience that is a delight. Therefore, exceptional, diligent client service is of utmost importance to us.
The Client Success Coordinator will support the Director of Client Relations on an administrative and business development basis by organizing and maintaining the process of managing information and priorities to serve our prospective new clients (PNCs). In this role, you will proactively support the sales process through the organization and management of PNCs information as well as follow up with them regarding their planning, schedule appointment, take payments, and answer any questions needed.
The Client Success Coordinator will:
- Provide administrative and client development support directly to the Director of Client Relations
- Ensure that each Client Relationship Manager has all of the information they need to prepare for each sales meeting by researching each PNC’s intake information and reach out to PNC’s to gather more information as needed
- Conduct follow-up file processing and scheduling after the consultation for each PNC
- Organize and complete other tasks that support the business development process
- Ensure that each onboarded client has a great experience throughout the process
- Conduct a closing meeting with each client at the end of the process to make referrals and ask for online reviews and testimonials
- The selected candidate must be able to keep detailed records of their activities and be responsible for managing the details and needs of the sales process and work closely with the sales team to ensure that all PNCs are provided the support they need
Skills/Characteristics. Are you a good fit?
This role might be the right one for you if...
- You are confident, articulate, diplomatic, yet willing to be accountable to the needs of the role and exhibit high emotional intelligence
- You enjoy talking with people and are naturally curious
- You want to work in a team-driven environment
- Are highly organized and detail-oriented
- You are comfortable working with clients to overcome objections
- You are able to take client payments according to company policies and procedures
- Thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- The Client Success Coordinator must be self-motivated and be focused to achieve his or her professional goals as well as the firm’s goals
- The Client Success Coordinator should be knowledgeable and proficient with Windows Operating System, Google Suite, and Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Experience with law practice management software such as Actionstep or similar is a plus, but not required
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent with at least 3 years of experience in customer service and administrative support
- Skills and experience are required and valued, but personality, character, intelligence, and integrity will be paramount considerations
- This is a full-time position with growth opportunities. Compensation is commensurate with skill and experience and is negotiable.
- We offer full-time employees paid holidays, paid time off, 50% employer-paid health benefits, participation in the firm's Simple IRA retirement plan including up to 3% match by the employer, long-term disability insurance, and basic life insurance. The position is subject to a 90-day probationary period. Paid time off and retirement benefits begin after the probationary period
Ready to Apply?
If you are interested in a career that offers rewarding income opportunities, competitive benefits, loads of training and professional development, total transparency, and truly helping people is what you are committed to, please include the following information when you apply. We are looking forward to meeting you.
$18 - $22 hourly
About Carolina Family Estate Planning
Carolina Family Estate Planning is an innovative, well-organized, well-run, rapidly growing entrepreneurial law firm focused solely on estate planning, estate administration, elder law, and asset protection in Cary, NC.
The firm has an experienced Firm Administrator and an amazing team who handle the day-to-day management, operations, HR, marketing, and the like so our legal team can focus on what they do best, providing excellent, unsurpassed legal counseling to clients.
We provide top compensation, bonus opportunities, and a robust benefits package for full-time employees.