We are looking for a Client Success Representative providing proactive account management to help create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Client Success Representative will be responsible for managing Fulfilltopia’s top generating clients- while acting as a liaison between internal teams (operations, customer success, analytics) to improve the customer’s overall experience.
This role will report to the Client Success Manager.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly reviews to understand specific business growth plans and strategize how we can continue to grow and support the company
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to Fulfilltopia’s high value accounts - including answering challenging client requests or escalated issues
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Continually update and inform clients on Fulfilltopia’s features and capabilities
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone, text and email
- Prepare audits on specific accounts and explain findings
- 5+ years of proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role BA/BS degree in Business, Communication or related field
- Excellent active listening, organizational and communication skills
- Able to handle push-back in stressful situations
- Creative problem solver and independent thinker
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
$30,000 - $32,000
Fulfilltopia Distribution and Logistics
Founded in 2009, by CEO (Eric Brown). An ecommerce 3rd party fulfillment organization.
- We store non-owned inventory for clients that create and sell products globally
- Services include pick/pack, shipping and inventory management
- 15+ staff, with temporary seasonal increases throughout the year
- Operates out of 40,000 sq/ft+