We’re looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated, and engaged Client Services Representative to provide an excellent experience to our clients. As a CSR, you’ll communicate with clients to collect information and answer questions in order to move forward in the loan process. Candidates should have a background in service and exceptional communication, listening, and problem-solving skills. If you’re detail-oriented, love interacting with people and you’re interested in new opportunities, career growth, and a positive, fast-paced work environment, we want to hear from you!
- Keep customer satisfaction levels high by providing accurate information, resolving issues, and mitigating complaints.
- Keep track of customer accounts and make updates with new account information as necessary.
- Act as a direct liaison for clients via phone, email and chat to collect required documentation, including but not limited to asset statements, income documentation, credit information, ID verification.
- Outstanding conditions related to the Borrower Needs List.
- If outstanding documents are not received, follow up with clients to resolve.
- Update clients throughout process and resolve issues that arise.
- Coordinate with Operations team to meet specific deadlines.
- Manage requested documents across multiple loans at one time.
- Review all required loan documents to submit to underwriting.
- Ensure all required closing documentation is present to schedule closing.
- Update loan files, mortgage software platform and tracking system.
- Additional responsibilities related to shifting business needs.
- Display strong communication skills, active listening skills, and personal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- Team-oriented, adaptable and accountable
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service and written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects with multiple deadlines
- Experience with systems such as Salesforce, or the ability to learn systems quickly
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
We are a full service mortgage brokerage handling all steps of the mortgage lending process from loan application to loan approval. We start by finding the right loan product for each client’s needs and then keep them informed throughout the entire lending process, answering any questions they may have along the way. Finally, we work with the lender and the consumer to guide all parties through a successful transaction.
As a team, we are close-knit and collaborative mortgage experts with decades of mortgage lending experience who continue working as crucial links in the home buying process to this day. No matter where you’re currently at on your career path, we welcome you with open arms to set you up for success. We’ve been around the block a few times and we’re passionate about training a new generation of mortgage professionals to create the future of mortgage lending.