To Oversee, Monitor, Contribute, Encourage and Support
Reporting to and regular communication with the Team Leader of all team activities with solutions and suggestions, the Client Services Manager (Operations Manager) will provide day to day office management in an effective and productive manner.
They will provide excellent customer service to clients, broker-partners, office staff, and external clients so as to create raving fans. Also tasked to improve the operational systems and processes in support of organization’s mission -- specifically, contribute to stellar client services, support better broker accountability and management reporting, information flow and management, and business processes.
Additionally as Listing Coordinator, manage all of the listings and create and maintain a relationship with the seller(s) to ensure that all of their needs are met. They are responsible for servicing the listing from point of origination to time of accepted purchase offer or length of contract and works in conjunction with the Pending Coordinator.
- Answer phones using script
- Maintain Team calendar and notify all team members of upcoming optional and required meetings and events
- Create Google drive listing folder and share with listing agent
- Full responsibility for all listing action steps from initial signing thru contract
- Check that all paperwork and disclosures are complete with initials and signatures; get missing paperwork from client if needed
- Create “Your Key Dates” document and email to client
- Schedule photographers (VIS-Home or VHT)
- Order sign post
- Enter drafts listings into MLS - activate when scheduled - Add disclosure and other info
- Get keys made - Assign lockbox
- Set up showing instructions
- Get agent-client feedback on listings
- Set up open houses
- Host broker tours-get feedback to sellers
- Notify marketing director of all listings
- Enter showing instructions
- Oversee, create and manage all listing, marketing and closing processes
- Report all team activities and challenges with solutions and suggestions weekly
- Track all staff vacations and days off
- Support sales team as requested or as needed
- Create listing Comparative Market Analysis(CMA) as needed
- Oversee and assist marketing director as needed
- Oversee and assist closing manager as needed
- Assist in planning and attend Client/B2B events
- Participate in all Team business coaching calls and events as requested
- Order signs, lockboxes and supplies
- Other responsibilities as requested and needed
- Excellent computer skills, ability to dive in and solve technical problems, learn and master quickly multiple new programs and processes
- Proactive self-teacher and problem solver
- Strong work ethic and sense of personal responsibility
- Attention to detail
- Process mindset
- Professional demeanor and excellent written and verbal communications
- Have an overall passion for being helpful
- Must be friendly
- Ability to work independently and on a team in a fast-paced environment
- Organized, detail oriented and service minded
$30,000 plus Bonuses
The RPP Sold Team of RE/MAX Plus is the number one RE/MAX team in New York State. The Robert Piazza Palotto's Sold Team brings together the leading experts in the Rochester Real Estate market to provide outstanding service, insider knowledge and impressive statistics at every turn.
If you want to take your career to the next level and are driven to be the best you can be, then look no further and consider if you’ll fit with the award-winning team and culture of the RPP Sold Team. We are consistently a top producing team. We have proven systems, marketing, follow-up and technology – all to support your success. We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to talk to you about joining our family!
Suitable candidates will be contacted for a phone interview. You will be required to fill out a DISC profile prior to an interview.
RE/MAX Plus Building 2171 Monroe Ave Rochester, NY 14618