Our client is a Top Producing real estate team in San Francisco. In under five years, it has developed one of the city’s top performing Real Estate teams. The team is driven, focused and fully committed to their clients.
We are looking for an exceptional Client Services Director (Real Estate Assistant) to oversee the day-to-day operations and support the long-term growth of the team. You will be expected to ‘own’ this position meaning that you will take a great deal of creative control in both maintaining and developing systems that work for you and the team.
Your responsibilities will play an important role in clearing away distractions so that your team can focus on generating new business and closing sales. This is a special opportunity for a motivated, professional Administrator to be part of a highly collaborative and top performing real estate team.
San Francisco Stats (Trailing 6 months residential sales as of 10/24/17 per SFMLS. % statistics excludes off-market sales.)
Applicants looking for a position as a stepping-stone into sales, this is not the job for you. We are looking for a career Client Services Director (Real Estate Assistant) with prior experience in a similar role.
Salary: Up to $100,000 (base + bonus), based on experience
Benefits: Paid Time Off, Sick Days
Hours: Full time, ~50 hrs / week M-F, some flexibility on nights and weekends required. During the first 4-6 weeks of training, work hours may be longer.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you for understanding.
Areas of Focus:
• Maintain existing and develop/implement new systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, contact database management, and back-office support
• Enter contacts and maintain CRM, launch plans and activities, maintain listings and closings, manage referrals, and create and update templates
• Maintain an operations manual which documents all systems and standards
• Create and deliver monthly newsletter for client and agent databases. Create content for buyer and seller seminars
• Coordinate meetings including scheduling, agenda creation, and logistics
• Respond to incoming leads promptly, professionally, and courteously
• Manage all social media accounts on behalf of your Agent and oversee website implementation and continuous improvement
• Oversee other team members such as interns
• Ensure all important documents related to a client’s transaction are captured and organized and kept updated and current
• Review contracts for completion
• Schedule inspections, repairs, etc.
• Serve as point of contact during transactions
• Manage the listing life-cycle from listing appointment to close of escrow
• Prepare offer packages, schedule inspections, prepare for escrow signings, assist with or host open houses, assist with gathering lender docs, and drafting and submitting offers
• Execute and oversee marketing program for listings: oversee staging, order floor plans and illustrations, coordinate with marketing vendors to get assets printed and delivered, maintain listings on MLS and syndication sites
• Serve as a liaison between the Team and the client; excellence in client service is a must!
• Build client searches on MLS and recommend properties
• Managing escrow schedules and proactively advising clients on what to expect and what to prepare is a key part of your job
• Schedule showings
• 2+ years of residential real estate or related industry experience. Experience supporting a real estate office and/or having provided executive-level support to a real estate agent or related position.
• Excellent written and verbal communicator
• Excels at managing expectations; errs on the side of under-promising and over-delivering
• Reliable, on-time – when you commit to get something done by a deadline, you ensure this happens and, worst case, if a deadline will be missed this is communicated well in advance.
• High degree of self-awareness – can clearly communicate his/her strengths and weaknesses
• A client service sensei – has a heart for client service excellence
• A difference maker who excels at building and executing action plans, gets things done
• Fastidious in detail and able to juggle multiple projects efficiently all while staying focused and keeping a smile on your face
• Master of multitasking
• Excels at following up and following through
• Proactive and able to work under limited supervision, taking the initiative when necessary
• Open and eager to learn new things and collaborate effectively in a fun and positive team environment
• Thick-skinned and know the importance of learning from your mistakes
• An active CA real estate license is preferred or are willing to obtain your license within the first 6 months of employment
Key Software Proficiency
• CRM Programs
• Database systems
• Website management
• Social Media platforms
Candidates should have no more than a 40-minute commute to the office in morning traffic.
Pro R.E.A. Staffing works with real estate professionals across the U.S. and Canada to find their next hire. We find the most qualified candidates and match them with amazing opportunities nationwide. https://www.proreastaffing.com/