Evergreen Elder Law, LLC
We are an enterprising elder law firm that is on track for aggressive growth. We need an experienced Salesperson to join our team and work directly with the owners and attorneys to support the team and help our clients.
We want to be known for helping our clients plan for the future, protect their assets, and live their best lives. We are growing fast, and we need a Salesperson who can hit the ground running.
- Screen and complete intake of potential new clients via inquiry from phone, website, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Conduct all Spokane location initial in-person, video or telephonic consults with prospective clients
- Convert 60% of new Prospective Clients to Sold status
- Complete all follow up calls and follow-through meetings with Prospective Clients who did not hire the Firm
- Assist Marketing Coordinator with lead activities and marketing initiatives including scheduling, organizing and facilitation of live presentations in Spokane. During Covid-19 phases 1 per week and then 2 per week after Covid-19 recesses
- Prospect for Referral Partners and New Clients
- Organize Direct Mailer marketing with Marketing Coordinator
- Attend on-site visits to 2 businesses per week (i.e., lunch and coffee meetings) post Covid-19 phase restrictions
- Present 2 Lunch and Learns per month (e.g., Hospice, AL Retirement Communities, Financial Advisors, Senior Services)
- Facilitate and witness signings as needed
- Hand-off all hired Client Matters for processing to the Legal Administrative Assistant
- You smile when you answer the phone
- You are an amazing scheduler with a sickening degree of attention to detail
- You are very good with calendars, e-mail, spreadsheets, word processing, and the internet
- Your middle name is “No Drama”
- You are an awesome juggler of tasks and can change gears quickly – You do not think scanning and copying are “beneath you”
We love to help people learn and grow. But we don’t have the time for that right now. We need a Salesperson with experience in law. The ideal candidate will be able to take initiative on work that needs to be done and complete tasks with minimal hand-holding.
This is a full-time job where you are expected to work with little supervision. We expect results, so you absolutely must be able to work in the office for 40 hours per week. Pay is dependent on experience. There is an opportunity for bonus compensation for those who can demonstrate their profitability.
About Evergreen Elder Law, LLC
Our Firm is committed to helping seniors create comprehensive legal, financial, and physical security for themselves and their families. We have the knowledge, compassion, and professionalism to guide seniors in planning for the future, giving them peace of mind as they are faced with making important decisions for themselves and their loved ones now and in the future. In these uncertain times, we work in advocacy for our clients.