The Client Services Coordinator serves as the first point for hiring candidates for the Taylor Team and also negotiates contracts and the inspection addendum for our listing agents. This person should have a positive attitude and pleasant, professional demeanor in both phone and face-to-face communications.
Additionally, the Client Services Coordinator will also help with marketing and recruiting agents. A successful Client Services Coordinator will possess superior organizational, time management and data-entry skills.
Other miscellaneous tasks will apply, including, but not limited to: keeping the office tidy and stocked with frequently-used items; attending team meetings and training events; participating in scheduled out-of-office events; assisting other Taylor team members as necessary.
1. First Respondent to incoming resumes
2. Basic understanding of Microsoft Office programs and navigating the Internet
3. Communicates effectively with peers, superiors, customers and vendors in written and verbal form
4. Excellent organizational and time management skills
5. Results oriented and high achiever
6. Career development and training focused
7. Strong phone voice
HIGH PERFORMER KEY ACTIVITIES
1. Work a pre-planned 40-hour work week
2. Prompt response to phone, voicemail and email communications
3. Willing to be held accountable for goals / results
4. Find and implement effective work systems
1. High School Diploma
2. Real Estate license is not necessary to apply but may be required later
3. Computer skills are a must
1. An Opportunity to pursue a career In the Real Estate industry
2. Training, coaching and personal development
3. A solid track record of Real Estate production and service
4. The recognition of a proven Real Estate team
5. Teamwork, encouragement and support with a family feel.
6. KW profit sharing and residual income opportunity.
A Hardworking Team with a strong desire to produce and provide solutions. We have a solid work ethic, which includes showing up every day. Although we are extremely focused and driven, we soak in the office energy and work best with a “buzz”. We are not just focused on our own production, but on our team production and how we can help that individual in their daily professional performance. Because we have always been focused on listings, buyer leads are inevitable. That being said, our marketing department never stops lead generating which provides us with an overflow of leads every single day. We’re a team of specialists out of the Keller Williams Market Pro Realty office serving real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the Northwest Arkansas area. In 2017, we were ranked the #1 Team in Washington County. In the same year, we were the #4 Team in all Northwest Arkansas.