Law Office of Polly Tatum/Mediation Advantage Services
The Client Services position will ensure successful execution of the pre-engagement glide path, on-boarding new clients, and the post-engagement glide path. The candidate will conduct initial sales conversations and initiate new client engagements.
In compliance with The STATE Bar Rules of Professional Conduct and state statutes, the Assistant shall NOT give any legal advice or receive any portion of client fees.
- Ensure all PNCs receive pre-conditioning materials as defined in the pre-engagement glide path
- Conduct sales conversations with appropriate and desirable prospective new clients (PNCs) to sell legal services
- Create a contract and accept payment (help a client with financing if necessary) and interact with law firm attorney for acceptance of the contract
- Enter new clients in the law firm case management system and send emails to appropriate parties within the firm to start a new case
- Create files for new clients or past clients with new cases
- Follow up with clients after being hired and verify that the client has been successfully engaged
- Follow up with clients after being hired to ensure they are receiving great client support and answer any of their current concerns
- Follow up with PNCs for all past electronic and mailed contracts which have not been signed and paid on
- Follow up with all past clients for new additional services
- Follow up with those PNCs who did not hire the firm during their initial sales conversation
- Contact clients at 10, 30, and 270 days after their case closed to keep the relationship fresh
- Track and maintain metrics for the Owner re: conversions of leads to PNC and PNC to Client, referral sources, cost of acquisition, and other key performance indicators
- Document the sales process with policies and procedures etc. from the time the PNC contacts the firm to request assistance up to the time you have completed the second customer service call
- Previous experience in customer service, legal or hospitality is preferred
About Law Office of Polly Tatum/Mediation Advantage Services
The Law Office of Polly Tatum/Mediation Advantage Services is a family-oriented entrepreneurial law firm with a mission of making the lives of families from every phase in life, parents with young children, to elderly families better and we are seeking a sharp, driven, friendly, compassionate Associate Attorney to become part of our team for the long-term.
Our office is located in Worcester, Massachusetts.