Atlanta Family & Immigration Law Firm
The Client Service Specialist provides excellent service, operation, and sales support to the firm staff and our clients. Serves as the initial point of contact with responsibilities to greet, direct, and assist walk-in or call-in clients with any service-related issues as well as case questions, issues, problem resolution, and escalations. Builds positive relationships with peers, business partners, and colleagues while working effectively with others to accomplish organizational goals.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations and administrative functions of the Firm regarding clients.
- Work with Managing Attorney, Office Manager, and Billing Clerk to communicate solutions either directly or indirectly with clients.
- Identify and refer lead opportunities to Intake Team.
- Acts as an onsite dedicated service expert on a wide range of client issues. Researches and resolves client issues in cooperation with back office partners.
- Adheres to all compliance/risk procedures and follows Firm protocols.
- Participate in projects to improve processes and enhance the client experience.
- Perform duties with confidence, minimal supervision, and sound judgment to mitigate risk for the firm.
- Research and resolution of complex client inquiries via phone, cases, and zoom chat.
- Education Level required: 2 Year College Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Education Level preferred: 4 Year College Degree
- Excellent communication and computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to use good judgment in line with Firm policies and procedures when managing relationships
- Must have a sense of urgency, ability to multi-task, excellent organizational skills, and strong prioritization skills.
- Must demonstrate a positive and professional image at all times.
- Understanding of law firm services industry operations
- 1-2 years of customer service and/or sales experience preferred.
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements.
About Atlanta Family & Immigration Law Firm
Atlanta Family & Immigration Law has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing law firms in the US for the past few years and we've done it by providing legal representation with compassion, gusto, and integrity. These are people who bring their "A-Game", are enthusiastic and have a positive attitude, take initiative and responsibility, and are hungry to learn and grow. If you learn quickly and understand that working hard is important this job is for you. If you communicate well, have integrity, and really care about immigrants, this job is for you. If you are dynamic, adaptable, deliver results and produce above the minimum standards, this job is for you. If you work well under pressure and can juggle several projects at once, this job is for you.