Enterprising business law firm on track for aggressive growth seeks experienced Business Development - Client Relationship Specialist to join our team. We seeking an experienced sales associate looking to transition into a professional services role, but continue utilizing their unique skillset.
$50,000.00 and up commensurate with experience (with benefits and incentive structure). Preference given to a Florida-based candidate available to work from our Downtown Miami, Florida Office.
- Our ideal candidate has significant sales experience, genuinely enjoys the roles sales plays in a company, and would agree with the statement, "sales is a super power". You are a true extrovert, the life of the party, and you want to refine your sales acumen through supporting an innovative and professional company that values your skillset and has a dynamic team environment.
- This team member will create and maintain effective channel strategies, partner relationships, industry insight, and revenue targets, to drive growth and increase value from our perspective and current managed services and clients. This team member must maintain a sales pipeline to meet targets and goals. While we are a law firm, this team member will NOT be providing legal advice and will have NO responsibility for producing legal deliverables. This candidate would be fully on our support team and should have a genuine interest working with and supporting start-ups, tech companies, and innovative small businesses.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working with management to effectively lead the sales cycle to win client opportunities.
- Meeting monthly, quarterly, and annual goals and quotas.
- Providing consultative selling approach through a comprehensive understanding of client’s needs based on review and analysis of clients’ individual circumstances.
- Providing in-depth relationship management to commercial and professional clients, primarily law firms, to fully understand clients’ objectives and present tailored solutions.
- Sourcing new applications for credit and manage the underwriting process with the lending group.
- Directly managing and developing firm accounts (no legal work required).
- Developing, maintaining, and negotiating partner channel relationships and mutually beneficial industry partnerships.
- Performing market analysis to determine future customer, competitor, platforms, programs, products, and opportunities to pursue.
- Expanding and diversifying the current business to achieve plan and growth targets for assigned customers and markets with a focus on growth markets and technologies, legacy and strategic.
- Building and nurturing client relations in order to create upsell opportunities.
- Tracking business development and sales efforts with prospective, existing, and new client accounts.
- Collaborating with team to target opportunities.
The following will be necessary or useful to satisfy the responsibilities of the position:
- 3+ years proven sales experience and a genuine interest in performing in a high-level sales role for the long term required;
- Advanced degree (MBA/JD, etc.) or business experience a plus;
- Experience in responding to RFPs and preparing proposals;
- Proven sales track record of establishing and maintaining partner relationships for immediate and on-going sales success;
- Experience selling to a variety of professional services industries and businesses of various sizes;
- Experience building senior-level relationships internal and external to the organization;
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate, make difficult decisions, influence others and manage change;
- High-level problem solving and analysis skills;
- Ability to deal with different personalities, overcome barriers to communication and find solutions;
- Provide strategic direction and leadership; identify and qualify new business opportunities;
- Responsibility for developing and maintaining a pipeline of strategically relevant business opportunities;
- Able to be both a team leader and a team player;
- Extreme comfort navigating technology, including seamless self-led orientation to differing software platforms;
- Detail-oriented, prompt, professional, and efficient;
- Confidence taking ownership of and managing a high-volume of responsibilities and deadlines;
- Excellent written communication (writing, research, and editing, etc.) skills;
- Protective of clients, our staff, and have good intuition. We are looking for someone who is self-contained and emotionally mature;
- Clear and professional communication via phone and email;
- Demonstrated history of working collaboratively with management and business teams to solve complex business problems;
- Strong communication skills, presence, decisiveness, and poise; and,
- English fluency (Spanish fluency a plus, but not required).
$50,000.00 - 80,000.00 yearly
Who we are. CORPlaw's motto: We take legal work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. Our brilliant team of ex BigLaw attorneys has no interest in recreating the toxic work environment commonplace at many elite firms. We were rebellious enough to pose a challenge to the establishment: Producing exceptional work product and service to clients while remaining kind and well-rounded don't have to be mutually exclusive options. While fostering a better legal office culture is our priority, so too is producing exceptionally high-quality legal services to our clients.
www.corplaw.us | 1 (833) 545-7526 | Info@corplaw.us