Carolina Family Estate Planning
Are you driven to succeed? Do you play to win? Are you the kind of person who likes to learn? Do you aim to be the best at whatever you do?
We are seeking a Client Relationship Manager responsible for enrolling new law firm clients and fostering lifelong relationships. This position is for someone who can both engage clients in legal services and cultivate new relationships to generate new leads. Our growing Cary-based firm provides estate planning, elder law, asset protection, and estate administration legal services. Our goal is to make our legal services a product that is a delight to use. Therefore, exceptional, diligent client service is of utmost importance to us.
The Client Relationship Manager will conduct initial consultations with prospective new clients (PNCs). These PNCs contact our firm and are pre-screened prior to the initial consultation. All of our prospects have “raised their hands.” You will not be making cold calls.
Our consultations are about helping our prospective new clients make sense of their situation, understand where they are and what it will take to get to where they want to be. We think of the initial consultation as the beginning of a long-term relationship with our prospective new clients.
The Client Relationship Manager will:
- Collect more in-depth information about the PNCs and the matters for which they are seeking the firm’s help
- Provide PNCs with the confidence that the firm’s attorneys and staff will be able to help them
- Help PNCs understand what to expect by working with our firm and the benefits that they will experience when they do
- Ensure that each onboarded client has a great experience
- The selected candidate must be able to keep detailed records of their results and be responsible for following up with PNCs that do not hire us immediately
- In accordance with the ethical rules governing lawyers, the Client Relationship Manager will not provide legal advice or enter into a legal services agreement with a PNC. Rather, the Client Relationship Manager will prepare the PNCs for hiring the firm with all legal services agreements conditional upon acceptance and approval by a licensed North Carolina attorney
Skills/Characteristics. Are you a good fit?
This role might be the right one for you if...
- You are confident, articulate, diplomatic, yet willing to speak frankly to the PNC when needed with high emotional intelligence
- You enjoy talking with people to help them navigate the process of some of life’s biggest decisions
- You want to work in a team-driven environment
- You are curious to know more about people’s thoughts, situations, and motivations.
- The Client Relationship Manager must be able to bring PNCs to the point of signing a legal services agreement with the firm
- The Client Relationship Manager must be self-motivated and self-directed to achieve his or her professional goals as well as the firm’s goals
- The Client Relationship Manager should be knowledgeable and proficient with Windows Operating System, Google Suite, and Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Experience with law practice management software such as Actionstep or similar is a plus, but not required
Education and Experience:
- Education and/or work experience that is the equivalent to a bachelor’s degree
- Customer Service and sales experience in a services-related industry
- Skills and experience are required and valued, but personality, character, intelligence, and integrity will be paramount considerations
- License for life insurance and long-term care insurance or willingness to study and sit for applicable exams is a plus but not required
- This is a full-time career. Salary is commensurate with skill and experience and is negotiable Compensation will include a base salary plus performance-based incentives
- We offer full-time employees paid holidays, paid time off, 50% employer-paid health benefits, participation in the firm's Simple IRA retirement plan including up to 3% match by the employer, long-term disability insurance, and basic life insurance. Position is subject to a 90-day probationary period. Paid time off and retirement benefits begin after the probationary period.
Ready to Apply?
If you are interested in a career that offers rewarding income opportunities, competitive benefits, loads of training and professional development, total transparency, and truly helping people is what you are committed to, please include the following information when you apply. We are looking forward to meeting you.
$45,000 - $55,000 base with bonus potential
About Carolina Family Estate Planning
Carolina Family Estate Planning is an innovative, well-organized, well-run, rapidly growing entrepreneurial law firm focused solely on estate planning, estate administration, elder law, and asset protection in Cary, NC.
The firm has an experienced Firm Administrator and an amazing team who handle the day-to-day management, operations, HR, marketing, and the like so our legal team can focus on what they do best, providing excellent, unsurpassed legal counseling to clients.
We provide top compensation, bonus opportunities, and a robust benefits package for full-time employees.