LaBovick Law Group
The Client Relations Specialists on the PIP team reports directly to the Client Experience Manager. This team works in unity to collect, prepare, and process PIP file documents required for Demands to be sent to PIP insurance carriers concatenating reporting to providers. The purpose of this team is to help our business-to-business medical provider clients obtain payment from insurance carriers for services rendered to patients under the Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Statute.
Collection of Data:
- Assist Client Relations team to pull patient files for Demand
- Upload individual patient files, received via email, into Demand Central.
- Contact providers for missing documents needed for proper Demand
- Obtain documents needed for cases put into the Litigation process
- Respond to email, telephone inquiries.
- Research new providers to ensure information
- Research unfamiliar Insurance Carriers
Processing of Data:
- Prepare Provider Files in the PIP team “T” drive by inserting patient files and correspondence.
- Review entry of demographics into Demand Management System
- Upload documents as needed to electronic Demand Management System
- Ensure new providers are established in the PIP team case management system and Demand Central.
Client Maintenance & Reporting:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly or annual client letters for reports for distribution.
- Refresh and review Personal Injury new client reports to ensure the files are uploaded for demand and new clients are passed off to the Client Relations Manager/Client Experience Manager for follow-up.
- Assist in delivering reports to PIP providers/clients.
- Review pertinent monthly reports with the Client Relations Manager/Client Experience Manager to ensure accuracy in reporting.
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
$15 - $18 hourly
About LaBovick Law Group
Why Choose LaBovick Law Group: We are a growing firm, with top-notch, dedicated Warriors for Justice! We put as much value in our team members as they do for the clients we serve. We offer a PPO Health plan and cover 100% of Healthcare premiums for our employees. We have a safe harbor 401(k) with up to a 4% company match. We encourage learning and career development across our Firm, and value employees by providing ample opportunity for career advancement. We strongly adhere to our firm’s Core Values and attribute the Firms success to our group of talented, hardworking, and passionate team members!