Matus Law Group
The Client Relations Specialist requires a high-performing, results-oriented, client-focused professional who can assist in client acquisition and revenue growth targets. The Client Relations Specialist also conducts the initial consultations in order to deliver highly qualified and preconditioned leads to the attorneys of the Firm for highly focused and successful consultations. Here is what we will expect from you:
- To be obsessive about metrics and measurements
- To have a strong bias to transparency to ensure Firm growth
- To develop the Potential New Client pipeline to produce the desired ROI
- To conduct initial consultations with Potential new clients (PNCs)
- To assist in converting the Potential New clients (PNCs) into clients, and successfully onboard new clients to the legal team.
What you will NOT DO:
In accordance with Bar rules, the Client Relations Specialist does not give legal advice, approve client engagements, or share fees with the Firm. You’ll be doing the important work of promptly engaging potential new clients, ensuring the Firm understands and can help them meet their objectives, and assisting them to successfully onboard as new clients after a Firm attorney has developed and presented the appropriate legal strategy.
Who you’ll report to:
You will report directly to the firm’s owner and you will work closely with our Client Concierge to schedule prospective new clients for initial consultations and make reminder calls or send reminder messages to assure appearance.
- Manage and further develop the client acquisition, follow-up and onboarding processes ensuring the firm consistently achieves its new client targets
- Establish the metrics and key performance indicators with the Owner that drive monthly business.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to drive more leads through campaigns, tradeshows, and webinars.
- Be a CRM magician, monitoring, reporting, and improving the performance of the team.
- Conduct in-depth in-person and telephonic meetings with Prospective New Clients for the purpose of them retaining the Firm’s legal services.
- Follow policies and procedures on how to communicate with PNCs in the most effective manner.
- Collect information about the PNCs and the matters for which they are seeking the Firm’s help.
- Assure the PNCs that the Firm’s attorneys and staff will be able to help them.
- Show compassion for their troubles.
- Provide a general description of the Firm’s services in the area where the PNC needs help.
Oversee the client onboarding process:
- Create the Engagement Agreement and accept payment, interacting with the attorney for acceptance of the contract.
- Send emails to appropriate parties within the firm to start a new case.
- Follow up with clients after being hired and verify that the onboarding team has accomplished their duties.
- Follow up with clients _ after being hired to ensure they are receiving great client support and answer any of their current concerns.
- Stay in contact with PNCs who do not appear for their consult, and PNCs that do not sign up after their initial consultation to keep the door open for them to come in when they are ready
- Keep detailed records of PNCs who come in for initial consultations, the number that engages the firm, and other associated metrics (referral source, average case value, etc.)
- Actively engage in dialogue with management regarding the quality and volume of the leads, offering constructive feedback and suggestions for improvement based on the “front lines” experience
- This is a full-time job where you are expected to manage a caseload, so you must be able to work in the office for 40 hours per week
- 5 years of experience in client relationship management including sales of products or services, luxury or high-end products and services are preferred. A proven track record using a consultative client approach is required
- Education and/or work experience equivalent to a bachelor’s degree
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with a CRM, particularly reporting, is required
- A passion for delivering “Ritz Carlton” level service
- Knowledge of the legal industry is an asset
$40,000 base with a bonus compensation plan
About Matus Law Group
We are a boutique Estate Planning firm, with a special focus on Special Needs Families, that is on track to continue our inordinate growth. We want to be known for making a difference in our clients’ lives and helping families ensure a loving legacy while protecting their own financial future. We are growing fast, and need candidates who can join the team and hit the ground running.