Jenson Group Real Estate
The overall role of the Client Relations Specialist is to provide the highest level of support to the Jenson Group and its agents and customers. This position will allow you to work closely with market-leading agents and gain valuable experience in all aspects of the real estate business. You will be providing the highest level of support to the Jenson Group’s agents and customers, assisting in various roles within the company, such as customer service, clerical duties, data entry, marketing, events, recruiting, mentoring, meetings, and all other relevant administrative duties. A successful Client Relations Specialist has an excellent understanding of agents and their customers, maintaining and bettering the Jenson Group’s connection with their client base.
- Create and regularly prepare all buyer and listing consultation packages.
- Coordinate all client appreciation events.
- Regularly obtain client testimonials for websites, social media, and other marketing materials.
- Open the office and turn on all electronics; turn on lights and prepare the office for staff and client arrival
- Create and regularly prepare all buyer and seller consultation packages
- Scan documents
- Check for mail and packages and process them
- Keep office stocked with all necessary supplies and ensure equipment is functioning properly
- Keep the office clean, tidy, and uncluttered including open areas, private offices, kitchen, fridge, cupboards, etc.
- Furnish and decorate the office as needed
- Complete onboarding/outboarding tasks for new and departing team members
- Stay on top of your assigned tasks in Follow Up Boss and Asana. Don't let tasks accumulate. No overdue tasks
- Run fast while maintaining precision. Don't make mistakes - or don't make very many of them - and especially don't make the same mistakes repeatedly
- Attend inspections, final walkthroughs, and closings as needed
- Purchase, prepare, and deliver gifts on behalf of the team
- Assist with agent recruiting and mentoring
- Follow recruiting action plan
- Make sure action steps are being completed for potential recruits
- Be flexible.
- Maintain a positive mindset and appropriate professional behavior while representing the company, either in the office or while meeting clients.
- Adhere strictly to the standards and policies of the company when completing any tasks or work.
- Perform all work in accordance with all government laws, regulations, ordinances, and court rulings in those jurisdictions in which the company operates.
- Set and meet deadlines.
- Return all calls, and emails within 2 hours.
- Respond to texts within 15 minutes.
- Keep all personal information about clients, customers, staff, and/or employees strictly confidential.
- Adhere to dress code policy at all times.
- 2+ years of experience in office management, real estate or, a related field strongly preferred
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Real estate license preferred but not required
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
$40,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Jenson Group Real Estate
Jenson Group Real Estate creates a positive, learning-based environment that empowers team members to succeed.
Each team member is given opportunities for personal and professional development. You will receive the resources and experience to envision your career's future and then take steps to actualize it.
We value our high bar for ethical standards and have an established reputation in this business and the community.