Moxie Space, LLC
Client Relations Manager - Austin, TX
We are looking for a Client Relations Manager who is excited to join a company focused on relationships, simplicity, and growth and lives in Austin, TX.
Our consistent growth over five years means a new career opportunity for a full-time manager focused on two key areas — client-organizer relationships and daily operations. You will be a key member of our team responsible for delivering an exceptional sales experience to clients and managing day-to-day operations.
We’re looking for someone special: an empathetic listener who is also a systems-nut, capable of speaking, living, and breathing home-organizational systems. You must have the acumen to communicate effectively with both prospective clients and lead organizers and be passionate about leading change.
If you are an ambitious, energetic professional who wants to work with a select team of professional organizers and a company experiencing consistent growth — this role is for you.
- Excellent Salesmanship - educate prospective clients about pricing, benefits, and details about the company’s decluttering/organizing, unpacking, and shopping services via- scheduled consultation, inbound phone, email and SMS
- Operational Precision - ensure timely, accurate communication with project assignments and follow-up to deliver a seamless client-organizer experience while maximizing hours and revenue
- Passionate Client Support - ensure new and repeat customers are satisfied with their entire experience by providing excellent engagement and care from start to finish
Why do we think this job is great
- Benefits: 100% health coverage, paid time off, sales bonus program
- You’ll work with an inspiring, efficient group of women passionate about living intentionally
- You’ll receive exceptional, in-depth training upon hire and continuous developmental training throughout your time with the company
- You’ll have a meaningful job vital to the life-changing service our company provides
- The majority of this position is work from home/remote but includes opportunities for on-site visits, monthly staff gatherings, and ongoing trainings
- Regular Schedule — Monday through Friday, off Saturday and Sunday
- Sales Skills — people-centric, service-oriented, a champion for change, and self-motivated with the ability to work well with minimal supervision
- Personable — Excellent telephone etiquette that is welcoming and engaging
- Communicator — excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Coachable — you’ll bring a hungry mindset that desires consistent learning both online and offline.
- Tech Savvy — comfortable with tech tools like Google Suite, Excel, and customer relationship systems (CRM)
- 2+ years of client relations/customer management experience
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Communications, Business, Health/Psychology, or a related discipline
$45,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Moxie Space, LLC
About Moxie Space Professional Organizing
We’re on a mission to make it easy to declutter and bring order to the every day by using simple systems and amazing people. We’ve doubled or nearly doubled our client list and revenue each year since 2016 (sans 2020 but remained net-positive) and together have accumulated over 10,000 hours of organizing. Our combined team experience of 20 years (all from Moxie Space) means our clients receive top-notch service and tell us repeatedly hiring us is the best money they’ve ever spent. We’re a pioneer in this industry and aim to help elevate the organizing industry to become the go-to solution for simplifying lives for Austin families and the surrounding area.