Jordan Bennett & Associates
Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Love systems, processes, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Are you someone that consistently goes above and beyond to do a great job and to deliver a 10+ customer experience? Ready to enter the exciting world of real estate? If so, keep reading! We should probably talk!
Jordan Bennett & Associates is looking to add a Client Care Specialist to its dynamic team. As the client's primary point of contact after a deal is underway, the client specialist team is integral in making sure our clients are provided the services they need throughout the lifetime of their relationships with our team. In addition, this person will be in charge of managing and executing all components of the team’s marketing plans including social media, events, and yearly touch points to all clients. Additionally, the position will entail assisting with managing a portfolio of properties for the team and for our clients. If you love interacting with clients, are organized, and willing to learn, we think you’d make a great addition to our fantastic team.
- Acting as the main point of contact for a client for the lifetime of their relationship
- Replying to all client requests in a timely and professional manner
- Ensuring yearly anniversary and birthday communications are sent to the entire client base; properly managing the replies to these communications to ensure all questions and requests are addressed
- Handles all address changes, synching of databases, maintaining client information and nurture plans, and also implementing new ideas
- Works cross-functionally with other departments to ensure that all data pertaining to each client has been thoroughly serviced and maintained
- Bring new ideas, leadership, and a great attitude
- Manage the brand and full marketing plan and all of its components
- Manage and execute the marketing plan for all events
- Be the admin of all sales and marketing technology and systems
- Administer the CRM system for the team lead and the team
- Maintain and execute current processes in place and develop and implement updates as needed
- Design marketing collateral for each touchpoint and for team branding as needed
- Develop, implement, and execute new social media plan
- Maintain relationships with vendors
- Develop new vendor opportunities as growth requires it
- Facilitate all post-closing marketing and touch-plan activities following close of escrow
- Assist with property light accounting, rent disbursements for property management clients, and landlord communications
- Able to self-manage, time manage, and prioritize
- Able to start with the end in mind
- Outstanding organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications and able to navigate new systems quickly
- Able to wear multiple hats and prioritize daily workload - can work on multiple projects
- Able to work independently to support a team and appropriately manage time
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Customer service focus
- College degree and social media/marketing experience preferred
- Comfortable handling strong personalities
- Must be thorough and LOVE to-do lists
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
- Salary Range: $55,000 - $70,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonuses - Considered after a 60-day period
- Rapid growth potential
$55,000 - $70,000
About Jordan Bennett & Associates
Jordan Bennett & Associates Real Estate Team has a mission of God, Family, Business. They open the doors of opportunity for home buyers, sellers, and investors in Orange County by providing a consultative, educational, value-add approach to real estate.
We aren't a team of salespeople.
We are a team of professional advocates and caring consultants. Jordan Bennett & Associates Real Estate Team is dedicated to serving every client with expert knowledge of the industry paired with client-first care that extends beyond each transaction.