Are you an Employee Benefits Client Manager who is well versed in and enjoys assisting clients of +100 lives while ensuring profitability? You will work alongside a small team of accomplished account leaders to manage client service delivery and administration throughout the insurance life cycle from issuance to renewal. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- Provide best in class service to our Benefits Clients including problem resolution, policy and coverage expertise, and thoughtful consultation
- Develop and grow assigned accounts through relationship building, exceptional service, and identification of areas for improvement
- Review carrier marketing and renewal quotes to ensure accuracy of information
- Coordinate the new and renewal marketing process between the Producer and various markets
- Maintain files and policy information in the Insurance Agency Management Software (EPIC)
- New York State Life, Accident and Health License required
- 4+ years of experience as an Account or Client Manager for Group Employee Benefits with an Agency, Brokerage, or Carrier
- Stellar Customer Service skills
- Experience with Insurance Agency Management Software such as Applied Epic is preferred
About York International
York International is one of the most productive insurance brokerages in the US. We are an employee-owned, independent, full-service insurance brokerage that has supported the insurance needs of businesses, non-profits, and individuals for over 35 years. We work hard every day to deliver value that contributes to the success of our clients. When our clients succeed, we enrich the lives of our employees, owners, insurance partners, and our community.