Serving Immigrants, Inc.
APPLICANTS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED OR RECEIVE A RESPONSE.
We count on our Intake Specialists to provide our potential clients the ultimate telephone experience. It requires the right combination of telephone skills, empathy, and the ability to investigate the root of their problems. No prior legal experience is necessarily required, but the ability to quickly learn about the immigration system is required.
We help individuals and businesses across borders seamlessly. The clients tell us repeatedly that we provide a higher level of service, responsiveness, attention to detail, and immigration expertise than they have experienced elsewhere. We pride ourselves on client-focused service.
You'll play an integral role in creating memorable client experiences. This important position involves complete administrative duties related to client intake and retention. This position does not require “cold calling.” Rather, you will help individuals and businesses who call or visit our firm or who you will visit in immigration detention to better understand the benefits of hiring our firm. We need a team member who can take control of the front-end client experience by being the first point of contact, get the engagement, and then on-board the person as a client of the firm.
- Receive phone calls and emails from individuals and businesses who contact the firm and engage them new clients in meaningful conversations to learn their needs and understand their vision for their future
- Convey confidence that we can help potential clients with their business immigration matters
- Show empathy to clients and put them at ease
- Understand, and help the client understand, the difference between “cost” and “value”
- Learn to sell legal services: handle the consultation, convey a sense of urgency, understand the prospects' needs and how we can help them, get the client to engage the firm and pay the retainer, and oversee the smooth transition of the client’s matter to the legal team
- Follow up with prospects who did not engage, to keep the door open for the firm to help them
- Basic data entry to create the prospect and client records in our tracking systems
- Use the online tracking system to generate reports and compile metrics regarding volume and quality of leads and sales conversion rates
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills
- Proficient in working with web-based online programs (like using online banking)
- You smile when you answer the phone
- You are an amazing scheduler with a sickening degree of attention to detail
- Your middle name is “No Drama”
- You are an awesome juggler of tasks and can change gears quickly
- You do not think scanning and copying are “beneath you”
- You are a self-starter and can work independently
- You can communicate clearly, both in writing and verbally
- You have a knack for people and you are able to easily create confidence
- Sales experience is a must
- Legal experience is a plus
- Treat a call at 4:30 on Friday with the same care and compassion as one on Monday morning
$11 - $13 hourly
About Serving Immigrants, Inc.
We are an entrepreneurial immigration law firm that is on track for aggressive growth. We want to be known for helping our clients stay in the United States with their loved ones, knowing they had a team behind them who really cared and fought for them.