Wiggam & Geer
- Do you believe in helping others without condescension or judgment? Clients can have significant financial problems, and our focus is helping resolve them.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is critical, and with training, a hands-on, self-reliant approach will be required.
- Do you demonstrate a good deal of patience working within a routine and or activities?
- Are you a good listener who is motivated to discretely analyze and understand the prospective client’s needs?
About Wiggam & Geer
We are a fast-growing tax and bankruptcy law firm located in Downtown Atlanta. We zealously advocate for our clients against the IRS, Georgia Department of Revenue, and other state revenue agencies. We value integrity and teamwork, and while we have uncompromising standards of care and conduct, we love to have fun and reward our team for a job well done.
The Client Intake Specialist, who will be the first impression for our firm, is expected to play a valuable role by completing administrative tasks to support the firm with client advancement and growth. The successful candidate will empathize with callers who may be dealing with challenging or deeply personal situations. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, mainly by phone and email, are a must. Our client-focused environment requires a patient, dedicated, highly productive individual who possesses a sense of urgency, can take direction, and can execute tasks independently with poise.
- Use a provided script to qualify potential new clients by initiating calls then convert calls to appointments
- Keep detailed, accurate notes documenting all contact and information shared by current and potential clients, entering notes in the firm’s databases
- Track, follow up on, and collect requested documents from clients; disseminate information to firm attorneys and personnel
- Create documents such as engagement letters and power of attorney forms
- Use technology to track calls, meetings, referrals, and other data to produce reports. Our programs are Lawmatics, Clio Manage, RingCentral among others
- Assist with special projects as requested
- Assist marketing team with the development and maintenance of materials to be distributed in response to inquiries and new clients, such as the potential new client and welcome packets
- Perform assigned tasks related to the client closing process
- Contribute to team efforts by successfully completing assignments
- A minimum of two years of client relations experience with heavy call volume and multiple responsibilities
- Prior office experience with business phone systems and office computer systems
- An effective listener who can quickly and succinctly document conversations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to be personable yet persistent
- Critical thinker with some problem-solving ability
- Proactive, can-do attitude, with great follow-through and resourcefulness along with attention to detail
- Punctual attendance and consistent job performance
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Ability to receive constructive feedback
- Proficiency with Adobe, Microsoft Word, Excel, Google email and calendar
$30,000 - $35,000
About Wiggam & Geer
What Do We Offer?
Generous benefits package, including:
- Accrued paid time off
- Health insurance
- Group disability and life insurance policy
- 3% 401k match, with profit sharing potential
- We are open to working in the office or working remotely
- Paid parking or monthly MARTA fare