The Mark Ramey Group
Customer Relationship Manager/Client Experience Coordinator (CRM/CEC)
Our Client Experience Coordinator’s primary function is database management and maintenance. Our team is making the transition to a new CRM, Follow Up Boss (FUB), and we are looking for someone to build this platform from the ground up to suit our needs as well as guide our team members through this transition. The CRM/CEC position is responsible for ensuring each touchpoint across the “client journey” is engaging, impactful, and in line with our desire to create clients for life.
- Transition the team to the new CRM (FUB) by learning the ins and outs of the system utilizing new user training within FUB, independent research of FUB best practices, and masterminding as necessary with CRM/database managers for similar-sized real estate teams already using FUB.
- Introducing team members to the ins and outs of how to use FUB based on their specific roles within the team as well as the strategic, periodic rollout of new policies, procedures, or implementation of new plans within FUB. The coordinator will function as the team’s point of contact for all training within FUB as well as troubleshoot and rectify any areas requiring improvement and/or changes based on team member feedback or wish list of system functionality.
- Ongoing maintenance and continued growth with the CRM system. This will include identifying existing plans or potentially building new plans within the system that will meet the needs of the individual agents or a specified category of client.
- Managing new incoming leads, establishing lead routing, and ensuring leads are moving through the CRM system. This role does not include responsibility for agent accountability. Lack of proper agent follow-through would be reported to ownership with supporting documents, reports, and ongoing training if the lack of follow-through is caused by a lack of understanding of the system.
- Following up with clients based on plans/campaigns implemented via CRM(FUB) such as those for birthdays, anniversaries, etc. This will include communication in the form of phone calls, emails, text messages, and physical mailings such as cards and letters. The coordinator will oversee client contests, client gifts, and special client mailings such as annual calendars.
- Brainstorming, planning, and execution of in-person client events, including but not limited to small events such as happy hour, medium-size events meant for specific categories of clients, and large events meant to be attended by all clients within the database. The coordinator will be asked to create marketing materials to promote events, collect feedback from events, and gauge interest for future events.
- Communication with clients in conjunction with already established transaction checklists. Coordinator will be stepping in at pre-determined intervals to send gifts and collect additional information for the purpose of database maintenance. Coordinator may be asked to reach out to clients to solicit client surveys, ask for referrals, or to gauge the level of client satisfaction. Coordinator will be asked to create marketing materials to promote upcoming properties, just listed and just sold properties, as well as for client success stories and raves.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-starter with the ability to take ownership and responsibility of assignments
- Organized and efficient in use of time
- Efficient in computer and technology skills
- Proficient with Excel, Google Sheets, and database management systems
- Must know how to use CRM's, i.e.: KEAP, Follow Up Boss, KW Command
- Can work remotely but must be local for in office meetings, training, and events
- Experience with social media platforms, i.e.: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok preferred, but not required
- Real Estate experience is preferred, but not required
$40,000.00 - $48,000.00 yearly
About The Mark Ramey Group
About The Mark Ramey Group of Keller Williams Classic Realty
To be recognized as the real estate group of choice providing superior service to our buyers and sellers. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of The Mark Ramey Group is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result. We put a huge emphasis on our team culture of learning, growing, serving, and having fun, and are seeking those who share our passion.