Collins Family Law Group
Do you love selling services to potential customers and assisting clients to set up their first consultation meetings with attorneys and keep them organized? Our busy regional law firm is looking for a Client Relations Specialist to join our Intake Department. You’ll accompany each of our clients from the first time they contact our office, through the intake, consultation, and onboarding. You will be the one to initially introduce clients to our firm, answer the questions they need to make an appointment to hear more about our services, and help them overcome any objections by championing our values. You will schedule and connect them with our Sales and Attorney teams and remind them about upcoming consultation meetings so the Sales team can bring them across the finish line to engagement.
This dynamic position requires engaging and compelling communication and excellent customer service. Our ideal candidate should love people, be energetic and friendly (bubbly a plus), be organized and compassionate, and dive into new challenges with a positive attitude. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Answer incoming phone calls from potential clients, with the goal to schedule them for a consultation by selling them the value of our legal services and overcoming any objections to convince them to schedule. Any call that rings to your desk is of the utmost importance and should be answered as often as possible. You will share the call load with teammates, so it is important to be responsive to all calls routed to you.
- Review incoming online leads via a shared email inbox and send back replies to make contact in an effort to convert these potential clients into consultations, calling directly where possible.
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to create scripts to overcome objections and sell the Firm’s value and consultation process.
- Balance 12+ attorney calendars, plus the calendar of sales personnel to find availability for scheduling consultations and groups in a logical way based on the availability of attorneys and sales team, whether on Zoom, phone, or in-person meetings.
- Enter client data into a contact management system (CRM) in real-time, completing all necessary fields and balancing with telephone demands to ensure data is complete and accurate.
- Work with the Director of Marketing to further optimize our CRM system by suggesting improvements and standardizing fields and data.
- Guide potential clients throughout the intake, consultation, and engagement process, making follow-up contact to ensure they stay in the pipeline so our firm is top of mind in their decision.
- The ideal candidate is constantly on the phone trying to get new clients in the door, calling anyone who contacted us.
- Call potential clients who we seem to have lost contact with to try to bring them back into the engagement process.
- Be compelling – motivate potential clients to reschedule when they don’t want to or agree to talk to someone in a consult when they aren’t sure if they want to schedule at all or even take the leap to engage a lawyer.
- Follow each potential client throughout their process by tracking in our system and sending reminders in advance of consultations to avoid conflicts/no-shows. Promptly handle any requests to reschedule.
- Participate in and contribute to weekly Sales meetings with department staff.
- Strive for the maximum scheduling and conversion rate – with a goal to increase our number of monthly retained clients by at least 10%.
- Provide occasional backup support for other positions at the firm to ensure all calls make it to Intake.
- Since telephone correspondence is a core and significant responsibility of this position, and since it will consume a significant amount of your time each day, excellent phone etiquette and corresponding confidence are necessary.
- Ability to genuinely connect with clients and potential clients to put them at ease during a difficult time.
- Ability to deal with individuals of all ages, educational, socioeconomic backgrounds, and the occasional difficult individual, with grace and professionalism.
- Ability to multitask and simultaneously handle a phone call, in-person walk-in, and attorney request coming at you with poise and grace – and a smile.
- Know how to close a sale by creating urgency and promoting the value.
- Treat a call or meeting at 4:30 on a Friday with the same care and compassion as one on Monday morning.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Follow instructions and understand the importance of policies and procedures.
- Ability to learn on the job, and implement change based on constructive feedback.
- Tech-savvy and able to learn new software quickly (we use Apple computers and cloud-based software; we expect you to become a pro in the features of our CRM).
- This is an in-office position; must be comfortable working with senior executives across multiple locations and in a combination of in-person and virtually.
- 2+ years performing sales or reception duties is a plus.
- A paralegal/legal background is a plus.
We can teach you to sell legal services and schedule appointments, but we can’t teach you how to care about and authentically reach someone going through a difficult time. We are looking for a team player to help us expand our business. The person we hire must bring a high level of energy, positivity, and a can-do attitude to work every day.
We believe we are providing a service for our prospective clients to help educate them and to help them think through their options to make courageous decisions about their future. We help them imagine the life they want.
A bonus incentive program is available for this role based on monthly metrics of scheduled and completed consultations, and a number of retained clients.
About Collins Family Law Group
We are a fast-growing regional Family and Elder Law Firm with multiple offices in North Carolina and South Carolina. We are looking for members to add to our team who are fierce, strong, and compassionate as well as ethical, professional, and trustworthy. You must be committed to excellence, value clients, and want to be a part of something extraordinary.