Kimbrough Legal, PLLC
Our rapidly-growing law practice is seeking a Client Engagement Specialist to join our team! You’ll meet with prospective clients and empathize with them on the details of their case, manage new client onboarding and data entry.
You see sales as a service we perform for our prospective new clients, not as something to be done “to” them. The client engagement specialist meets with potential new clients via Zoom and telephone who are assigned to his or her calendar by the intake team to help the potential new clients find clarity about their situation, educate them about their options and help them make the best decision for their future and for the firm to achieve its goals.
The successful candidate should have prior experience selling high ticket tangible products and professional or financial services utilizing a consultative selling methodology. The successful candidate should have some “real life” experience which they can use to empathize with potential new clients who often come to our firm with challenging and sometimes deeply personal situations. The successful candidate embraces metrics, scorekeeping, transparency, and accountability. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are an absolute must. You should be a lifelong learner with a proven track record of self-improvement to keep your sales skills sharp.
In addition to the sales experience that you have, we’ll provide additional training and resources to help you flourish in your role. If you have prior sales and customer service experience, great communication skills, and a passion for helping others, apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION REQUIRES A MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS OF SALES EXPERIENCE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
- Supervise new client onboarding and current client files through data entry and paperwork collection to ensure our cases are managed efficiently
- Set appointments for potential clients that meet our criteria to keep our lawyers’ schedules organized and grow our caseload
- Work with marketing to collaborate on outbound sales tactics and partnerships with other law firms in order to help bring in new cases
- Screen incoming potential client phone calls to make sure the case falls within the scope of the firm, while helping the caller feel heard and understood
- Manage schedule to balance availability for meeting with prospective new clients as well as following up with potential new clients and with current clients to conduct quality control calls and interviews.
- Keep detailed notes in a centralized database.
- Follow-up with current clients at set milestones during their case or matter.
- Facilitate a professional introduction and transition to the legal team once the case or matter has begun.
- Actively engage in dialogue with management regarding the quality and volume of the leads, offering constructive feedback and suggestions for improvement based on your “front lines” experience.
- Utilize a consultative selling approach when conducting sales calls to illustrate the value and benefits of our services.
- Update case management system with details of all interactions with prospects and clients in a timely manner.
- Stay current with bar rules, legal industry trends and information.
- A strong interest in consultative solutions selling.
- Proven track record utilizing a consultative sales approach.
- A proven track record with telephone sales.
- Demonstrated, proven success in closing customers.
- Independent, self-starter who thrives on immersion in a rapidly changing environment and has excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proactive, can-do attitude, with great follow-through and resourcefulness along with attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Knowledge of the legal industry is an asset.
- Real-life experience with a few “battle scars” to give you empathy and understanding is an asset.
- Background in the legal industry is a plus and preferred.
$20 - $24 hourly
About Kimbrough Legal, PLLC
Kimbrough Legal, PLLC provides clients in Austin, San Antonio, and the surrounding areas with bold, passionate legal representation for family law and criminal defense cases. We’re good at what we do because we follow one simple principle: the client comes first. It’s why we pride ourselves on creating thoughtful client-centered solutions that are both practical and accessible for those we serve. We represent people from all walks of life, whether it’s a first-time DWI offender to spouses locked in contentious divorces.