Jarbath Pena Law Group
We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Update potential new clients and current client information in the CRM to ensure all sales team members have the most current data, including data tags.
- Meet with prospective clients and convert them into new clients to ensure their needs are met.
- Assess the sales team's progress towards the company's customer acquisition goals by creating monthly and quarterly goals.
- Generate repeat customers by persistently following up with existing customers via phone calls, emails, or other forms of communication.
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls, or other forms of communication.
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Two years of previous sales experience
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Possess excellent listening skills, presentation skills, and communication skills.
- Bilingual Engish/Spanish.
$30,000 - $35,000 yearly
About Jarbath Pena Law Group
We are a fast-growing and energetic boutique law firm in Coral Gables, Florida looking for an individual to enhance our team. We are a tri-lingual law group that helps families create their new beginnings. Our main practice areas are family law and immigration law.