Serving Immigrants, Inc.
A growing immigration law firm is hiring a Client Development Specialist in Miami, Florida.
We are accepting applications on a rolling basis. Below is more information about the requirements, qualifications, and job description associated with the job opening.
- We help individuals and businesses across borders seamlessly. Clients tell us repeatedly that we provide a higher level of service, responsiveness, attention to detail, and immigration expertise than they have experienced elsewhere. We pride ourselves on our client-focused service
- We count on our Client Development Specialist to be our Public Relations representative and reach out to local businesses and current referral partners to promote our firm and bring in new potential clients. You will also No prior legal experience is necessarily required, but the ability to learn quickly about the immigration system is required
- You'll play an integral role in creating memorable client experiences. This important position involves reaching out to new clients and referral partners. Organizing events within the community
- Great communication skills both with future clients as with the supporting staff
- Basic data entry to create the prospect and client records in our tracking systems
- The ability to Assist the Owner with executing the Firm’s approved “Back-end Marketing” activities
- The ability to Assist the Owner and offshore team with keeping the client-related sections of the Firm’s website and social media
- The ability to Identify businesses and referral sources that would be willing to invite the Firm to speak to their members, clients, or service populations; oversee all arrangements related to hosting or participating in such events
- The ability to develop marketing materials for targeted audiences and practice areas
- The ability to develop and maintain specific materials to be distributed in response to inquiries and referrals
- Creation and development of projects specifically focused on events, community development, community reach out, workshops, webinars, open houses, volunteer opportunities, etc.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills
- Proficient in working with web-based online programs, lead tracking, and case management system
- The ability to speak both Spanish and English fluently is required
- Sales experience
$16 - $20 hourly
About Serving Immigrants, Inc.
Think you have what it takes? If this sounds like a good fit for you, you will need to complete a two-step process in order to be considered. If both steps are not completed, you will not get a response from our hiring team.
Step #1: Send an email with a copy of your resume’ to email@example.com
Step #2: Attach a cover letter with TWO paragraphs and a closing sentence. In the first paragraph explain: 3 most important qualities needed in someone who works with immigration law clients and why. In the second paragraph, explain why you applied to this particular ad.
Step #3: The subject line of the email should your last name (all caps) and one word that you would use to describe yourself (lower case) [For example: SMITH-compassionate].
Applicants that do not follow the instructions will not be considered or receive a response.