Justin Havre & Associates
We are looking for a focussed and detail-oriented individual to administer our client management (CRM) and training systems. This position provides technical and administrative assistance to our internal systems users, and reports to our Director of Training & Systems Development.
- Oversee day to day activities within the database & linked systems
- Maintain the team agent database within the CRM & linked systems
- Monitor & report on:
- Agent and staff use of the database, identifying areas of best practice, training opportunities, and areas of concern
- Agent adherence to the New Lead Protocols within the database
- Staff adherence to the lead processing requirements
- Co-ordinate use of the CRM with and between all departments
- Administer lead ponds, including self-generated and sphere of influence (SOI) clients within the database
- Ensure database maintenance tasks are performed effectively
- Troubleshoot database issues in a timely manner
- Perform regular audits to ensure data integrity and quality
- Prepare regular and occasional reports to the agents and leadership team as required
- Support, and coordinate with Partner Teams as required
- Participate in onboarding for new agents & staff
- Other daily tasks as assigned as required by the team
- Experience working in the real estate industry and/or with CRM Systems a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work with sensitive and confidential matters with a high level of professionalism
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as active listening skills
- Ability to
- Work independently combined with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Work as part of small teams and as part of the larger team as a whole
- Think critically and problem-solve
- Good organization, prioritization, and effective time management skills
- Strong IT skills
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Justin Havre & Associates
Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First is led by namesake Justin Havre, an award-winning real estate agent who has been in the business since 2005. His commitment to exceptional service and continuous growth has allowed Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First to help thousands of clients achieve their real estate goals. Justin Havre & Associates’s most recent awards include being the #1 Team in Canada and #4 Team in the World for Closed Transactions in the RE/MAX network.
We are a dynamic real estate team that loves what we do - having fun and working hard!
Our corporate culture and community is something we are very proud and protective of. Our passion, caring, and commitment are shown in how we treat and deal with our clients, each other, and all those around us.
Serving our clients at the highest level every step of the way is how we operate and have gained the success we so proudly have achieved.