The Christie Cannon Realty Team
We are seeking a motivated Client Concierge / Inside Sales to assist our growing Real Estate Team! You will be the first point of contact for our clients!
As a client concierge, you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team.
You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Manage leads with CRM using smart follow up and automation to maximize conversion
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management
- Stay fully abreast of the evolving real estate market
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts
- Is positive, dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Decisive and proactive
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
$30,000 annually + Commission
About The Christie Cannon Realty Team
We truly enjoy providing an exceptional, five star service to our clients. We have been in the industry for 15 years and have extensive knowledge of the real estate industry. A lot of people have asked what our secret to success has been over the years and there is no "real" secret....it's just providing an outstanding level of service. We believe in offering consultation and assistance beyond just the sale of a home.