The Client Concierge will support Mortgage Loan Officers in all administrative, non-origination aspects of the mortgage loan origination process. The Client Concierge will work closely with clients past and present, to ensure customer satisfaction while adhering to Company, investor, and industry established standards. The Client Concierge must be articulate, organized and engaging with the desire to make sure every client has a positive experience with ALCOVA Mortgage.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Provides excellent customer service to current and potential clients and referral partners
- Educate and support clients on products and services
- Scheduling appointments for Loan Officers to meet with perspective borrowers
- Implement a client retention program to follow up with clients in order to retain borrows
- Assists with the coordination and follow-up with clients to ensure superior customer service
- Courtesy, customer service, and tact are essential elements of this position. Work involves a large degree of personal contact with others both in and out of the organization for purposes of obtaining information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation.
- Organizes filing system, answers phones, photocopies documents, and prepares correspondence and documents as needed
- Prepares marketing materials and may coordinate meetings, conferences, and presentations
- May be responsible for the preparation of specialized reports and documents
- Ability to prioritize complex diversified responsibilities and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to use deductive reasoning.
- Working knowledge of Encompass and RESPA.
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and Internet applications.
- Self-starting, self-reliant, highly motivated and dependable.
- Technologically savvy and comfortable learning new computer systems and programs.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments, situations, and job responsibilities.
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime, if needed.
- Strong moral compass with high standards for workplace integrity.
- Compliance with all Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML) laws, and Office of Foreign Asset Controls (OFAC) requirements is required. Employee must complete annual training in these areas.\
- This is a remote position. In this role, the individual routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
- This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing and photocopying is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets, and bend or stand as necessary.
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
- Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Evening and weekend work may be required, as job duties demand.
This position performs additional duties as assigned, given adequate guidance and resources. This Job Description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
About ALCOVA Mortgage
Most companies start with a business plan. ALCOVA Mortgage started with a friendship. Bound by common background and inspired by a passion to serve, childhood friends Bobby Nicely, Billy Siple and Rob Lindstrom dreamed of one day starting a business.
In 2003, the trio joined together to establish a mortgage company—ALCOVA—an acronym for Alleghany County, VA, in honor of their roots.
In 2012, ALCOVA Mortgage made its debut on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the United States and has been recognized every year since. The company’s phenomenal growth of 96% in three years propelled it into the league of such legendary superstars that gained notoriety on the prestigious list as Dell, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Pandora, Timberland, Zillow, Yelp, and Domino’s Pizza.
Today, ALCOVA continues to thrive, largely because of its roots in a friendship and the passion to serve.