Brian Burds Home Selling Team
Do you love interacting with others, making connections, and helping people? Then you’re an excellent fit for the Client Concierge position at our company! You’ll be responsible for responding to customer inquiries, mitigating service problems, and providing an exemplary customer experience. If this posting sounds like a job you’ll love, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Reply to incoming calls from customers including products and service questions, general information, and complaints
- Identify common customer issues and bring them to the attention of the team
- Keep track of customer accounts and make updates with new account information as necessary
- Make sure each customer’s complaint is addressed with care and precision to achieve full customer satisfaction
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Excellent active listening, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Previous work in a customer-facing position
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
About Brian Burds Home Selling Team
Brian Burds Home Selling Team is part of a global online brokerage that’s powered by top agents and cutting-edge technology.
Whether you’re a real estate agent or have a team, or you’re thinking about a career in real estate, we offer every agent the unique opportunity to become a shareholder in their own company, and celebrate the company’s financial success.