LJ Real Estate
This position requires an active Real Estate Broker license in Oregon.
We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth at LJ Real Estate. As the initial point of contact for clients, you’ll need strong but compassionate persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads ready to meet our brokers. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people.
The Client Care Specialist is an exceptional listener with excellent time management, verbal communication and presentation skills. This team member is self-motivated and competitive, but also a team player with good problem-solving skills and a high level of integrity.
- Provide unparalleled client service to our clients in the form of communication, telephone etiquette and services
- Contact via call, email, text, direct message, or other forms of communication to convert new and old leads into qualified leads, funneling them through the sales pipeline
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Ensure follow-up by passing strong prospects to brokers with call-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on
- Overcome objections of prospective clients
- Maintain and expand the databases, enter new client data, and update changes to existing accounts
- Must be a licensed Real Estate Broker in the state of Oregon
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- Experience working in a customer relationship management (CRM) software, Follow up Boss preferred
- Must enjoy talking on the phone, and being comfortable cold calling
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Perform assigned duties in a professional, pleasant, and efficient manner
- Must work well under pressure and with critical time frames
- Demonstrate good judgment and reasoning in handling daily activities, while also handling difficult situations with grace
- Demonstrate continued growth and proficiency in completing tasks listed
- Maintain the confidentiality of the company and activities of the sales team
- Having regular attendance
- Maintaining well-groomed professional appearance and mannerisms appropriate to greet clients and co-op sales associates
- Must be flexible, as interruptions will be constant
$42,000 - $60,000+ (Base + Commission)
About LJ Real Estate
For a look in the life at Lovejoy, take a peek at what our agents have to say: https://youtu.be/TtPZppXXEtU
We are a boutique real estate team brokerage. We strive for a positive, fun vibe where our agents want to come into the office. We are all in production and we work hard and play hard. Our clients are primarily individuals of influence and referrals - who you work with matters and we take good care of our customers. We are in the top 1% of Realtors nationwide, join us!