Assist 2 Sell Central Valley Realty
We are seeking a motivated Client Care Specialist to assist our growing Real Estate Team in Modesto, CA! You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
As a Client Care Specialist you will be responsible for all aspects of taking care of clients from prospect stage to closing. You will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer / seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists. You will also occasionally go on listing and buyer appointments to assist Broker in showings and / or taking listings.
Customer service skills are essential. You will also function as an assistant and assisting Broker as needed on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Developing business opportunity within specific geographies served by the real estate team.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Maintain and cultivate relationships with prospects and existing clients.
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Passionate about selling.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Decisive and proactive.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus.
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented.
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others.
- Proven leadership and motivational skills.
$15/hour, plus mileage allowance, and monthly incentive structure
About Assist 2 Sell Central Valley Realty
Assist 2 Sell Central Valley Realty is the local franchise of America's Premier Discount Real Estate Company. We offer high quality service to our clients for a fraction of the price. We are a local woman owned small business. Broker / Owner Julie Kaley has been active in the real estate market since 2003. We specialize in assisting buyers and sellers throughout the entire Central Valley. We are well established and well respected within the local Real Estate Community.