Right Now Air & Solar
Client Care Specialist - 2 positions
Deliver exceptional customer service reflective of company values by ensuring that the first interaction with the customer exceeds their expectations in terms of service quality. Provide options for service appointments and meet performance metrics required by the company. Be exceptional at instilling confidence in clients and converting a high percentage of inbound call opportunities by overcoming and resolving client concerns over scheduling.
- Respond to incoming customer calls with courtesy, offering appointment windows and requested lead times.
- Engage in outbound calling to secure the appropriate amount of scheduled calls and club memberships required for a successful service operation.
- Follows Customer Care "Call Script" for quality and efficient responses to customers.
- Maintain required daily call counts to meet daily, weekly and monthly quotas.
- Maintain complete, accurate and updated information in the customer database.
- Ensure "Club Memberships" are renewed and preventative maintenance appointments are scheduled for technicians.
- Work with Dispatch to schedule service calls and debrief technicians with accurate customer information.
- Perform administrative duties to assist with the overall efficiency tf the operation.
- Provide assistance to other members of the Customer Care team to achieve department and company goals.
- Effectively manage conflict resolution with customers through clear communication, addressing all concerns, questions, or problems expediently.
- Promptly report any service issues to the appropriate leader to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Participate in all company-sponsored training classes.
- Maintain a courteous demeanor with customers and associates at all times.
- Maintain a professional image at all times by wearing company-approved apparel.
- Abide by all standards of performance and ethics.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong knowledge of customer interface and interaction
- Display strong communication skills, active listening skills, and personal skills
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of Service Titan software a plus
- 2+ years experience in customer care dispatch scheduling a plus
$15 - $18 hourly
About Right Now Air & Solar
President and C.E.O. John Neuman started his heating and air conditioning career after graduating from Utica High School in Michigan. Shortly after graduating, he met his wife of 23 years and moved to sunny California. He was hired on with a local Solano-based heating and air conditioning company and worked his way up to general manager. After 12 years of dedicated service, he found the company unwilling to adapt or change and had lost the values of customer service. At that time, John devoted himself to building more than just a heating and air conditioning company. As his personal guarantee, John invites you to call him on his personal mobile number 707-590-0045 for any reason, positive or negative, as your feedback is always important.