Thunder Team Realty
The overall role of the Client Care Specialist is to provide the highest level of support to Thunder Team Realty and its clients and customers. It is expected that this position will support and assist the sales department within the company with lead management, data entry, and all other relevant administrative duties so that Thunder Team Realty maintains and grows its client base.
- Manage new client database daily from various lead sources
- Conduct lead follow up & nurture leads until appointments are set
- Schedule appointments for Listing and Buyer Specialists
- Track and coordinate all inbound leads from websites, social media, and other online sources.
- Regularly obtain client testimonials for websites, social media, and other marketing materials
- Coordinate all client and vendor appreciation events.
- Coordinate and implement agent marketing videos and property videos on website(s), blog(s), social media, and client database email campaigns.
- Manage and update company website
- Supervise client database management program and system.
- Compensation is based on salary plus commission.
- Compensation is based on being licensed, or willingness to get licensed, and years of sales experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Comfortable making calls throughout the shift
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Self-motivated and goal focused
- Able to handle rejections and negative feedback with grace and poise
- A Team Player
- Client focused and customer focused
- Good understanding of CRMS, drip campaigns, marketing, and lead generation
- Exceptional organizational skills
- 1+ years of call center or customer service experience
- Call center experience a plus
$20,000 - $30,000 yearly
About Thunder Team Realty
Thunder Team Realty’s goal is to recruit individuals who are team players and willing to learn and develop their careers in a team setting. Each team member strives to put our clients first and provide exceptional customer service to enhance our client’s real estate experience.
We offer a benefits package that promotes growth and development. We offer PTO, flexible scheduling, and a personalized training program that ensure the success of all new team members.