The Bond Team
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Two years of previous sales experience
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
$40,000 - $50,000
About The Bond Team
The Bond Team is a full-service, women-led real estate team based in Austin, TX. We specialize in investing, selling, buying, marketing, staging and design, and beyond. We are passionate about the people we work with and the communities we serve.