The Mike McCann Team with Keller Williams
Over the years, our team of top-rated agents has successfully sold over $2 billion worth of Philadelphia real estate. Whenever a person needs to find a reliable real estate agent in the City of Brotherly love, The Mike McCann Team will be here to answer the call!
Client Care and Marketing Assistant is needed for a top producing group on The Mike McCann Team in the Philadelphia, PA area. With the help of this individual, the Agents are hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end, database, and marketing tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this Team.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
- $42,000 - $48,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonuses - Considered after a 90-day period
- Rapid growth potential
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating, implementing, and improving processes to keep business running smoothly.
- Maintaining and building database management system(s).
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs.
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Tracking expenses accurately and create effective budgets.
- Lead Management Assistance.
- Marketing of Listings, Business and Team.
- Managing social media accounts to promote visibility and a positive image.
- Maintaining positive client relationships during and after house buying/selling process.
- Holding agents accountable and keeping them on track.
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office and G Suite.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Positive team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- College degree and social media experience preferred.
- College Degree or equivalent.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to deal with strong personalities.
- This person must have a can and will do attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
$42,000 - $48,000 + Bonus
About The Mike McCann Team with Keller Williams
Few people love Philadelphia more than Mike McCann, and his enthusiasm for the city and its people is contagious! A native of Philadelphia and graduate of the Temple Real Estate Institute, Mike McCann is well acquainted with the neighborhoods, geography and culture of the city and its surrounds. Mike is “The Real Estate Man” because of his extensive knowledge of and reputation with the city and its real estate. For 26 years he has been a top selling REALTOR®. Mike is proudly associated with Prudential Fox & Roach REALTORS®.