The Barrentine Group
The Barrentine Group is seeking a highly motivated, talented individual to work in our company as a Client Care Manager! The person who handles this position is deeply committed to top-notch customer service (serving the client, as well as the Company’s agents), exemplifying the 3 C’s: Care, Commitment, and Communication. The Client Care Coordinator always looks to go “above and beyond” for our clients to make sure that they have a smooth and enjoyable home selling experience.
The right candidate will be assertive, outgoing, organized, detailed, ambitious, confident, goal-driven and results-oriented. A love for problem-solving and "thinking outside of the box" is a must! If this job sounds like the match for you, we must speak with you today!
- Base salary: $55,000-$65,000 annually
- Lucrative and competitive bonus structure
- Paid time off
- Health benefits
- Responsible for excellent customer service and vendor communications
- Communicates with buyers/sellers to provide additional support
- Responsible for providing fiduciary service to all buyers/sellers that go under contract. Responsible for smooth transition of buyers/sellers files to Transaction Coordinator to ensure that fiduciary service continues.
- Responsible for regular communication with sellers to include progress reports and feedback from showings.
- Responsible for keeping the Team Leader updated on the progress of all seller contracts and advising when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
- Supports the Team Leader by preparing CMA’s and Seller Net Sheets, updating the contact database as needed, updating and maintaining listing materials, and preparing pre-listing packages.
- Assists the Team Leader in coordinating the staging, repairs, and home improvements required for showing the property.
- Responsible for maintaining and delivery of signage, marketing materials, and lockbox for each listing.
- Responsible for helping with marketing of the listings.
- Develops and implements systems for buyers/sellers, contact database management and back office support. Ensures that all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed.
- Develops and maintains all team filing systems and computer databases. This includes making sure that all reference material and forms are available and current.
- Serves as the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints as well as Co-Op Agent communications.
- Responsible for keeping the team leader informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled.
- Responsible for managing 40+ transactions at one time.
- Must be highly detail-oriented and customer-service oriented.
- Must have proficiency in working with email, MS Office and project management software.
- Social media experience.
- Real Estate License a plus (but not a requirement).
- “Can-do” attitude.
- Thorough, and must love to-do lists.
- Strong technology skills.
- Great ability to focus amidst chaos!
$55,000 - $60,000
About The Barrentine Group
The Barrentine Group is the leading team in our KW office and ranks among the top 50 (of 4,000-plus) company-wide! From knowing the right listing agents to the staging of your home, the wording of its description, the photography and the marketing, as well as the launch day- The Barrentine Group properties are listed to sell, backed by research and a well-demonstrated track record. Join our team today!