Mission: “Changing lives for the better”
Real estate is our vocation. Through this vocation, we have the ability to impact lives in a most meaningful, positive way – the lives of our clients, our families, ourselves and every person we come in touch with.
In real estate, we have the awesome blessing of being invited into our clients’ homes at some of the most important times of their lives – when they’re having babies, celebrating a new job, getting married, right-sizing after retirement or losing a spouse. And we advise them about their most important financial asset they have. We take our vocation seriously.
- “God, Family, Business” – in that order.
- We put our customers and clients first.
- We are results-oriented. Each team member owns their job and their results.
- We do today what others won’t so tomorrow we can accomplish what others can’t.
- We are coachable and teachable. We put our egos aside in order to learn and grow.
- We are competitive and we like to win. We think it’s healthy and fun. And good for our clients.
- We believe that exceeding expectations and standards is the standard.
- We believe that together everyone achieves more.
- We believe your life doesn’t get better by chance, it gets better by change -- and we are out to change the world.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the administrative side of the to Contract to close process
- Implement and improve all systems for the Closing process
- Client Care – make each client feel like they are the only client we have – solve problems, provide service, exceed expectations.
- Work closely with agents. Handle all admin tasks to ensure agents’ focus is only on income generating activities.
- Create and maintain an operations manual/web sites/videos that document all closing systems and standards
- Ensure compliance with standards and regulations.
- Administrative support in areas such as tracking production, statistics and more.
- Overflow and back-up support for Listing Manager.
- Strong technology skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great ability to focus amidst chaos
- Superb people skills
- Servant heart
- Detail oriented
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Solutions oriented
- Goal oriented and accountable
- MS Office Suite (Word, Publisher, Excel, Power Point), Google Drive/Calendar, Social Media
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: Boomtown, Top Producer, Constant Contact, CTE, Slack, Last Pass, MRIS.
- Real estate license is not required and is a plus if you have it.
People Contacts and Interactions – note – most contact is via phone and email
- Agents– daily
- Clients - daily
- Administrative Team – daily
- Buyers/Sellers – daily
- Lenders/Title Co/Venders - daily
Who are we looking for?
- The Client Care Manager is an individual who is detail oriented, loves helping people and solving problems, and has vast experience and proven success in juggling many priorities through systems and organization.
- People feel happy and cared for when they interact with this person. This individual is patient and not easily flustered. H/she has a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
- In addition, he/she demonstrates integrity, shares our team values, has a work ethic that is higher than most, and a history of being a high achiever who craves accountability to results and is very coachable.
- The Client Care Manager must be adaptable to change, tech savvy and solutions oriented. He/she will manage the contract-to-close process efficiently and effectively.
- This individual must be a people pleaser, live to make others happy, and get jazzed from project managing even when the tasks are repetitive because they see the impact they can have on people when they are making big changes in their lives by buying or selling a home. They might even be a geek who loves working behind the scenes and lives to cross things off their “to do” list.
What will you do?
Your mission is to provide exceptional customer service throughout the entire closing process, service that is so extraordinary that Buyer and Seller clients will write Five Star reviews and send referrals.
In addition, our agent partners are your clients. Your role is a vital part of the value proposition for agent partners on our team and as such helps ensure retention by providing our agents with a higher level of service than any other team, taking all admin tasks off their plate so they can focus on income producing activities.
As the Transaction Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that clients receive the best possible care during the closing process and for making sure no detail goes unnoticed. This position requires both the ability to take detailed direction and carry out a project, and also to complete a task with minimal direction. You will oversee detailed projects and ensure they are perfect in every way. Your role is to ensure no balls are dropped, that all details are followed through, that the team and the client are well protected, and that clients are beyond happy.
You will also provide administrative support to the team – with a variety of duties involving tracking, spreadsheets and more. And you will be cross-trained to provide backup support to the Listing Manager as you will work together as a team.
$55,000-$60,000 plus bonuses.
$55,000 - $60,000
About Ciprani Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.