Young Team Realtors
Do you get excited about ensuring clients have such an amazing experience? Do you love helping people and thrive working in a fast-paced, fun environment?
Join one of Cleveland's premier real estate teams as a Client Care Coordinator. We’re looking for a dynamic person that can provide top-notch customer service as a client concierge to ensure our clients’ needs are constantly met with an unparalleled experience.
As a client care coordinator, you'll be overseeing a high volume of real estate transactions from contract to close, ensuring that each of our clients feels the extra degree of customer service and care that we put into each and every aspect of everything we do.
The ideal candidate must be able to stay highly organized, detailed-oriented, and have a pleasant phone manner.
- Oversee all aspects of our clients’ real estate transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing.
- Manage all aspects of current clients' buying or selling and process sales in our database
- Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal processes.
- Coordinate inspections, communicate with agent during their negotiations about repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs.
- Submit all necessary documentation to office broker and co-brokers
- Maintain weekly communication with clients via both phone and email.
- Regularly update & maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender etc.
- Work alongside agents by auditing and maintaining related transaction files
- Faithfully use and improve team systems and embrace team expectations.
- Act as a liaison between The Young Team and clients
- College degree or equivalent experience may be considered
- Minimum 1 year in account relationship management with proven ability to retain and grow accounts
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work with a wide variety clients and personalities
- Ability to set, understand, and manage client expectations
- Passion for helping people
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Outstanding organization, documentation, and follow-up capabilities required
- Exceptional grammar - must be professional and well written in all communications
- Experience working in a high growth environment is highly desirable
- Must be a team player that thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
About Young Team Realtors
The Young Team is a dynamic team of real estate experts in Cleveland, Ohio dedicated to providing an unparalleled real estate experience to our clients. This is achieved through contagious positive attitudes, superior knowledge of our markets, proactive client care, and persistence in all aspects of the real estate process. We are striving to change the way real estate is practiced in the area by providing a level of service that will become the golden standard for other realtors across the region. As a top producing real estate team in the region, we’re looking for motivated individuals to help the team expand in 2018.