Team Taylor - RE/MAX Southern Homes
Are you excited to help the home sale process run smoothly for customers as well as organizing everything on the team? Are you as excited to see a home seller achieve the goal of a home sale as you are helping a home buyer achieve the goal of a new home? Do you love to ensure everything is done “right”?
We are seeking a Listing and Closing Coordinator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service from the start to finish of a home sale, all the while ensuring a successful and enjoyable transaction for our valued home buyers and sellers.
This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you won’t just earn a living, but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the Team!
- Interface with homeowners to help them complete and sign listing contracts
- Write descriptive text for marketing brochures and flyers
- Create MLS listings
- Acquire vendor estimates and coordinated repairs/upgrades on homes getting ready to be listed
- Provide updates to homeowners regarding their showings and feedback
- Communicate with other real estate agents regarding their showings of our listings
- Maintain showing logs and listing files
- Manage large database of contacts and perform various functions using Microsoft Outlook
- Produce sales activity and business tracking reports using Microsoft Excel
- Prepare Listing portfolios
- Manage all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintaining the related transactions file
- Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates
- Provide follow up service to clients and prospects
- Help build and maintain database
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Title Company Coordinator, Mortgage Lending Assistant/Processing, Paralegal Experience
- MLS experience helpful
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations
- Independent and self-motivated
- Reliable and dependable
- Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- Warm, engaging, inviting personality
- Technologically Proficient is a MUST
$36,000 + Incentives (Annual Salary - Based on Experience)
About Team Taylor - RE/MAX Southern Homes
Team Taylor has been recognized as the #1 RE/MAX Real Estate Team in the state of Alabama for 2016 and 2017. We are a growing Real Estate sales and marketing organization looking for top talent to help us grow further and take our already great brand to the next level. We look forward to hearing about how your top-notch skills can help us achieve this goal.