James T. Kim Real Estate
Our top producing Real Estate team is in search of a driven, energetic, real estate enthusiast who is super-fast paced and a perfectionist. If your mantra in life is "I want it done correctly and done RIGHT NOW", you are the perfect fit for this role! The selected candidate will exhibit tremendous drive and a compelling interest to succeed. They will also be sufficiently detail-oriented to quality and aesthetics. We don't just fill jobs, we build careers. We expect the best.
If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others, and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
We will train the selected candidate to be THE best of the best. Somebody who proves to be talented will have tons of potential for a huge opportunity!
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Provide concierge level customer service to vendors and customers to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Manage the listing and buying process which will include but not limited to preparation of purchase contracts, listing agreements, various addenda, other related forms, creation of marketing materials, coordination of property showings and scheduling of open houses
- Oversee the ‘contract to close’ process to ensure quality and process control on multiple real estate transactions at a time, and keep all clients, agents, and vendors up to date on the process
- Proactively troubleshoot any potential issues that could arise on transactions, listings, marketing, or any of the day-to-day activities of the agent
- Great written and verbal skills
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Available evenings and weekends
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be organized, professional, and on time
- Must own a car and be prepared to drive throughout the DMV
- Should be able to assist in moving furniture and other heavy items for staging
About James T. Kim Real Estate
James T. Kim Real Estate equips buyers and sellers with the information that they need to invest in themselves. As part of the McEnearney family, we always put clients first. We serve as fiduciaries who educate our clients, deliver quality and excellence in service, with respect and integrity, all while making the experience fun.