CREG - Boston
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Available evenings and weekends
- Real estate license preferred
$45,000 - $52,000
About CREG - Boston
As a family-owned business, the company began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 125 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fixes and flip development companies in the industry.
The culture of the office is based on our 4 core values: Work Hard, Respect Others, Win Together, and Accountability.